Windows 10: Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software?

Discus and support Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft has blacklisted some of my software. I got no notification of this, no choice to pick anything, which is a really scumbag move from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zetrix, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Zetrix Win User

Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software?

microsoft has blacklisted some of my software. I got no notification of this, no choice to pick anything, which is a really scumbag move from microsoft. They thought they were being clever by hiding it like this low-key. Reminds me of communist countries... ''there is no problem if nobody finds out about it''.

Unfortunately I cannot give more details than this because microsoft employees are here to help microsoft, not people. Don't waste my time with irrelevant questions.

The question is simple. There should be a quarantine/restricted list/blacklist somewhere like in windows defender or such. Where are they?

:)

Zetrix, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Nokia 6070 Blacklist software

there is no software available for blacklist on the nokia 6070

this is an s40 phone the blacklist software is avalable for s60 phones

techbuzzireland, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software? - Similar Threads - Where's blacklist software

2. WHERE IS CLIPBOARD IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHERE IS CLIPBOARD IN WINDOWS 10: some of my sites say they are saving to clipboard but can't find on windows 10 to find out if they are there and be able to use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-clipboard-in-windows-10/4789c32b-b9aa-401d-9f8f-b14fc3d8dfc9
  3. Where is the Clipboard in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the Clipboard in Windows 10?: Where is clipboard in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-clipboard-in-windows-10/fa261f3a-d224-4711-82f6-7c41f4d7e476
  4. Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are iPhone software updates stored on Win 10: Hi, Just downloaded iTunes (which i hate) to my pc, so i can update my iPhone. But where does win 10 store / keep these updates? I have read countless articles claiming that these updates are stored under c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone...
  5. Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?

Homegroup Windows 10 Where is it?: For the life of me I cannot find the Homegroup in "Network" or anywhere. Why is this so difficult to find? All I want to do is share a picture for a new user that I just created so that hey can add that picture onto their profile when they sign in, I don't want to waste...
  6. Blacklist stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blacklist stolen laptop: Hi, when someone connects to Microsoft using a Microsoft account, the information about the device gets somehow scanned and shows in the different devices that appear connected to that account. This info includes hardware characteristics incluiding the Serial number of the...
  7. Can you submit SHAs to be blacklisted by Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you submit SHAs to be blacklisted by Windows Defender: There is a way that you can submit files to be scanned for malware (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission) but is there a way that you can submit a hash (SHA) to be blacklisted. This is a feature-set in other AV and AM platforms, and I was wondering if you can...
  8. where is homegroup windows 10

where is homegroup windows 10: I can't see anything for homegroup - I need to either change or remove password so I can connect with new laptop - any ideas? Running Windows 10...
  9. Where are software GUIDs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are software GUIDs?: We are migrating to Win10 this summer and I am trying to package VLC for Win10. My install scripts work fine but I'd like to have an uninstall cmd line for SCCM2012. GUIDs don't exist in the usual location: HKLC>Software>Microsoft>Windows<CurrentVersion>Uninstall...
  10. IP Address is blacklisted..Huh !

IP Address is blacklisted..Huh !: My wife clicked on a website which she occassionally uses about fashion....but a page appeared stating .... 'Access Denied..your IP address is blacklisted.If this is an error contact your hosting provider' I have never come across this situation before...in fact the IP...