Windows 10: Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software?

Discus and support Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; microsoft has blacklisted some of my software. I got no notification of this, no choice to pick anything, which is a really scumbag move from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zetrix, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Zetrix Win User

Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software?

microsoft has blacklisted some of my software. I got no notification of this, no choice to pick anything, which is a really scumbag move from microsoft. They thought they were being clever by hiding it like this low-key. Reminds me of communist countries... ''there is no problem if nobody finds out about it''.

Unfortunately I cannot give more details than this because microsoft employees are here to help microsoft, not people. Don't waste my time with irrelevant questions.

The question is simple. There should be a quarantine/restricted list/blacklist somewhere like in windows defender or such. Where are they?

:)

Zetrix, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Nokia 6070 Blacklist software

there is no software available for blacklist on the nokia 6070

this is an s40 phone the blacklist software is avalable for s60 phones

techbuzzireland, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Where's the blacklist for windows 10 software? - Similar Threads - Where's blacklist software

2. Website blacklisted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website blacklisted: We have a MOVEit Transfer website that is forcing people to verify every file they want to download because of Microsoft's Defender SmartScreen. We've been told our site has been blacklisted. I'm assuming this is because of the announced CVE vulnerabilities by Progress...
  3. Website blacklisted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website blacklisted: We have a MOVEit Transfer website that is forcing people to verify every file they want to download because of Microsoft's Defender SmartScreen. We've been told our site has been blacklisted. I'm assuming this is because of the announced CVE vulnerabilities by Progress...
  4. Website blacklisted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Website blacklist solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Website blacklist solution: Hello out there! I am searching for a website-blacklist solution. The solution have to blacklist certain websites on a couples of windows 10 computers, globally on all internet browsers on the computer. I have tried the hosts file method, but i searching for a solution there...
  6. Un-blacklist?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Un-blacklist?: Recently my father complained about websites crashing and only showing strange geometric symbols. I figured out that data transfer to data collection sites like vortex.data.microsoft.com vortex-win.data.microsoft.com were responsible so I ran Destroy Windows Spying, which...
  7. CCleaner.com NOT on Microsoft Blacklist

in Windows 10 News
    CCleaner.com NOT on Microsoft Blacklist: Update: the original article (which was the source of this post) was removed yesterday, it seems that someone from Microsoft contacted the author of the article and that's why it was removed, this is what the new article says: CCleaner is not in any Microsoft Blacklist and...
  8. CCleaner.com in Microsoft Blacklist

in Windows 10 News
    CCleaner.com in Microsoft Blacklist: CCleaner.com is on Microsoft Blacklist. Microsoft blacklists the CCleaner.com site, automatically or manually blacked out if mentioned in official forums. The well-known site for downloading and executing tools for cleaning and optimizing Operating Systems will no longer...
  9. Blacklist stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blacklist stolen laptop: Hi, when someone connects to Microsoft using a Microsoft account, the information about the device gets somehow scanned and shows in the different devices that appear connected to that account. This info includes hardware characteristics incluiding the Serial number of the...
  10. Where are software GUIDs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are software GUIDs?: We are migrating to Win10 this summer and I am trying to package VLC for Win10. My install scripts work fine but I'd like to have an uninstall cmd line for SCCM2012. GUIDs don't exist in the usual location: HKLC>Software>Microsoft>Windows<CurrentVersion>Uninstall...