Windows 10: Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to...

Discus and support Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to undo the last move, copy, rename, delete from the File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pete the other one, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to...

Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ?

I think I recall being able to undo the last move, copy, rename, delete from the File menu on Windows 7.

Here's a screenshot found somewhere on the web, so it was the Edit menu:

Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to... 0405f2ad-c5ca-4b01-aa6e-053567259f0b?upload=true.jpg

Hopefully I just haven't found the undo option in Windows 10 yet.

Can somebody please tell me where it is ?

Personal not company Dell Inspiron 15R N1150 with Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 2004, build 19041.450 recent fresh install onto unformatted HDD using a newly created Windows 10 installation bootable USB, automatic updates enabled. Connected to home private network, not using domains.

:)

Pete the other one, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Undo option in File Explorer

Hi Helena,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.

• Click on the drop down of Customize Quick Access Toolbar beside
      File Explorer.

• Click on Undo.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to...

Undo option in File Explorer

Hi Helena,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Are you referring “undo action” in the File Explorer or in the Internet Explorer?
    • If you are referring to the Internet Explorer then, what changes you have made in the Internet Explorer?
    Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to...

1. Where's the Windows 10 File Explorer "Undo" option gone ? I think I recall being able to... - Similar Threads - Where's File Explorer

2. sorting options in file explorer are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sorting options in file explorer are gone: Not long ago, I was able to select "sort by" and at the bottom of the list was "show more options" or something like that. That gave you numerous other sorting options, but that option is now gone. Where'd it go?...
  3. sorting options in file explorer are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sorting options in file explorer are gone: Not long ago, I was able to select "sort by" and at the bottom of the list was "show more options" or something like that. That gave you numerous other sorting options, but that option is now gone. Where'd it go?...
  4. I want to undo something I did in the file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to undo something I did in the file explorer.: Hello everybody. So, I was messing around with the windows 11 file explorer when I stumbled across an option called "Create New Library". I initially right clicked on the desktop button that appears in the file explorer on the left side of the screen from where you navigate....
  5. I want to undo something I did in the file explorer.

I want to undo something I did in the file explorer.: Hello everybody. So, I was messing around with the windows 11 file explorer when I stumbled across an option called "Create New Library". I clicked on the desktop button that appears in the file explorer on the left side of the screen from where you navigate. I then clicked...
  6. document files recall window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    document files recall window 10: just got a window 10 download and now i cannot open my document files with out going to an app store. why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-files-recall-window-10/971a1019-3255-4f70-86a1-8374399eb2d8
  7. document files recall window 10

document files recall window 10: just got a window 10 download and now i cannot open my document files with out going to an app store. why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-files-recall-window-10/971a1019-3255-4f70-86a1-8374399eb2d8
  8. document files recall window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. background defaulted, files gone I think

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    background defaulted, files gone I think: So when I login with my pin to my Microsoft account, I login and see my wallpaper has defaulted and my desktop is not arranged as I had it, nor does it possess all the programs I originally had on it. I even tried to play this game and join a Zoom call only to find out that...
  10. Win 10 Pro File Explorer. Where is the Edit, undo?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Pro File Explorer. Where is the Edit, undo?: Where is the Edit, undo? Like in Win 7? (also posted to r/windows) submitted by /u/frazld54 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khpwgl/win_10_pro_file_explorer_where_is_the_edit_undo/