Windows 10: Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry

Discus and support Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is said in some source that the system can slow down after many programs have been installed and used over time. Is it necessary to clean the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BerndStrauss, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry

It is said in some source that the system can slow down after many programs have been installed and used over time. Is it necessary to clean the system registry, as creators of registry cleaning programs suggest?

:)

BerndStrauss, Sep 9, 2018
  2. newguy24 Win User

registry cleaners?cleaning PC?

hey guys what are some good registry cleaners out there? and some good cleaning programs?
    right now i have
    CClean
    Cleanup!
    Superantispyware
    Avast
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Microsoft Security Essentials

get a new system would like it to stay clean, also cleaning out the old system would like the windows registry fixed...he doesn't want me to reformat *Confused Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry :confused: so im doing the best in cleaning i can but i know there some registry issues....should i just reinstall windows with out deleted everything?possible?

newguy24, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Problem with APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7

Everytime I try and start APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7 I get this really slow window that starts to open. The program itself says it running but it looks more like a virus or something (I know its not). I downloaded it from the download section. Any suggestions?

TheMailMan78, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry

1. Whether It Is Necessary to Clean System Registry - Similar Threads - Whether Necessary Clean

2. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleaning registry: I recently had some problems with a software. It behaved very weird. I already tried uninstalling (with clean registry entries) and removed any files that I could find(and delete) related to that software. Didn’t work. Would running Ccleaner registry cleaner help? After...
  3. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning registry: Is there any native method to clean my system registry from my past installed programs ? Or, what kind of software should I used for this task, safely ? I am using Win10, 64bit, version 1909. 158568
  4. is a clean installation when necessary free of charge?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is a clean installation when necessary free of charge?: If you have a windows 10 product key does that entitle you to support when there is a technical problem and you need a clean installation and is that free of charge? What if the first installation was an upgrade from windows 7 and you only have the windows 7 product key...
  5. Registry Cleaning tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Cleaning tools: I have been a long time user of certain utilities that automate the general health status of the PC This includes such cleansing as unnecessary file removal - registry cleaning - bleaching of free space among others. Now I find that enhancement of such application may not...
  6. How to clean registry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to clean registry?: hi, I have a lot of leftovers from files I deleted or uninstalled, how do I clean it in registry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clean-registry/d18cb75d-6e3e-4059-bf50-1c59e1588556"
  7. Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry

Easiest Way to Repairing/Cleaning System Registry: My Avast notified me that I have some bad registries on my PC that need to be resolved. Not sure if they just want me to buy their product but is there a free, better way to clean any registries that may be bad, preferably a way that doesn't involve reinstalling Windows? I...
  8. Is it necessary to backup the registry?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is it necessary to backup the registry?: When I used Windows 7, I used a program called RegBak to backup the registry. You could even restore the registry with it if the system didn't boot. I also found this article, How to restore Registry from its secret backup on Windows 10, but my "secret backup" is empty. I...
  9. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Hello, Recently when I ran Ccleaner to chk the registry, there were many 'Application paths Issues' from the downloads folder. These download items are not anymore in the downloads folder, some download items were deleted, some others were used such as videos, music,...
  10. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Forgive me if this isn't the right thread to put this in. I have used CCleaner since Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. I am debating on installing it on Windows 10 right now but I've heard some things about Reg Cleaning. I was wondering if it really is bad to run reg cleaners and if so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. necessary to clean registry ssues