Windows 10: Whether Sleep nor Hibernate work properly

Discus and support Whether Sleep nor Hibernate work properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey Guys, my laptop cannot go to sleep because when it goes to sleep and i try to wake it again, i only see the dell logo stuck and i have to force... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leifk3, Mar 28, 2021.

1. /u/leifk3 Win User

Whether Sleep nor Hibernate work properly

Hey Guys, my laptop cannot go to sleep because when it goes to sleep and i try to wake it again, i only see the dell logo stuck and i have to force restart my XPS 13. If i use hibernate it goes to hibernate but if i try to turn my laptop on again there’s only a bluescreen... Does anyone know a solution?

submitted by /u/leifk3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leifk3, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Whether Sleep nor Hibernate work properly

1. Whether Sleep nor Hibernate work properly - Similar Threads - Whether Sleep nor

2. Sleep is not working Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep is not working Properly: Hello,I am having a problem with my sleep button when ever I turn it to sleep it works fine but when I wake it up from sleep it shows me a blank screen and then restarts again and then start the pc as I turned the whole PC off. I tried a lot of things but noting seems to...
  3. Sleep is not working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep is not working Properly: Hello,I am having a problem with my sleep button when ever I turn it to sleep it works fine but when I wake it up from sleep it shows me a blank screen and then restarts again and then start the pc as I turned the whole PC off. I tried a lot of things but noting seems to...
  4. After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore: After recovering the System partition using a USB pendrive the pendrive for recovering was created from another computer with no hibernation function enabled, the Hibernate function is there but is not working at all: Besides the later, the Windows update funcionality is not...
  5. My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly: usually when I put my pc to sleep or hibernate it anything connected stays powered and I can turn it back on by a mouse click or another input but now it just shuts off and takes a long time to do so also my rgb resets and apps close. i tried updates, restarts, and scans like...
  6. My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly: usually when I put my pc to sleep or hibernate it anything connected stays powered and I can turn it back on by a mouse click or another input but now it just shuts off and takes a long time to do so also my rgb resets and apps close. i tried updates, restarts, and scans like...
  7. My Pc wont hibernate/sleep properly

8. Computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down.

Computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down.: I encountered a bugcheck, and ever since then, my computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down. Any attempts to pause the operation of the computer shows the login screen after a couple seconds of turning the monitor off.Before the bugcheck, pressing the power button...
  9. PC will not always transition properly from sleep to hibernate

PC will not always transition properly from sleep to hibernate: Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot an issue where my laptop will not properly transition from sleep to hibernate mode automatically. The Hibernate function itself works just fine - I can activate it from the Start menu successfully. Also, it seems there is a relation to how...
  10. Not Sure Whether Elevated Device Manager Is Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Sure Whether Elevated Device Manager Is Working Properly: Some time ago, at Tech Support Forum | Experts Online now for FREE Support!, I learned to launch an elevated Device Manager by using Cortana to search for "devmgmt.msc," then right-clicking the search result and selecting "Run as administrator," then look for yellow flags...