Windows 10: Which 27” Monitor to Buy???

Discus and support Which 27” Monitor to Buy??? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am looking at three monitors: LG- 27UL600W BenQ-PD2700U Dell- U2718Q Mostly for work purposes but also for surfing the web, watching YouTube videos,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by EZCUSE, Dec 23, 2019.

1. EZCUSE Win User

Which 27” Monitor to Buy???

I am looking at three monitors:
    LG- 27UL600W
    BenQ-PD2700U
    Dell- U2718Q

Mostly for work purposes but also for surfing the web, watching YouTube videos, streaming a sports event, etc.

What should I buy?

EZCUSE, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Mike0409 Win User

27" monitor suggestions

Looking for some 27" monitor suggestions. Price range is pretty much anything.

I plan on doing a tri monitor setup eventually but for right now I want a 27" in the middle and two 24" on the sides.

Currently have an ACER 24" and I can't stand how it takes forever to power up. By the time the monitor boots, I'm already past POST. Gets annoying.

So suggestions on 27" brands? I even looked at the over-priced Apple Cinema for $1000..but I don't need built in Webcam/Speakers...and I hear the glossy screen is...really really..glossy.

Top ones I was lookin at:

27" Samsung
    27" HP

Mike0409, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Which 27” Monitor to Buy??? - Similar Threads - 27” Monitor Buy

2. Buying a new monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buying a new monitor: Hello guys so i have a quick question here.Im planning on buying a new monitor since the one i have is kinda old6 years.So my question is do i need to uninstall the old monitor driver in device manager once the new monitor is connected since i wont be using the old one...
  3. Buying a new monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying a new monitor: Hello guys so i have a quick question here.Im planning on buying a new monitor since the one i have is kinda old6 years.So my question is do i need to uninstall the old monitor driver in device manager once the new monitor is connected since i wont be using the old one...
  4. Buying a new monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I could be nitpicking, but why is it that my 1440p monitor which is a 27” shows as a bigger...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I could be nitpicking, but why is it that my 1440p monitor which is a 27” shows as a bigger...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mspf22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihtx7g/i_could_be_nitpicking_but_why_is_it_that_my_1440p/
  6. Which video card to buy

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which video card to buy: Hey guys I have a HP ZR30w : HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support Specifications of HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor. [IMG] support.hp.com Which has a resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz. I bought this computer on Amazon but...
  7. Large (27") touchscreen monitors compatible with Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Large (27") touchscreen monitors compatible with Win10?: Looking to build a kiosk type of setup. The monitor would have to be a minimum of 27". Are there any touchscreens that work reliably with Win10? submitted by /u/Mister_Kurtz [link] [comments]...
  8. Which Monitor

Which Monitor: https://www.amazon.com/LG-32MA68HY-...rs&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin:3547808011 https://www.amazon.com/LG-32MP58HQ-...rs&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin:3547808011 I think any monitor will support Windows 10? If I ever want to use this monitor in the future I should...
  9. Which Monitor?

Which Monitor?: Since issue #4993 I can say it's annoyed me so much that I'm tempted to buy a new monitor. - I was already tempted but I wasn't ever able to get it down to one particular. Notes: -Needs to be good from a far away distance (Up to about 6ft) -Needs to be reliable...
  10. Which 17" Laptop to Buy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which 17" Laptop to Buy?: OK, I know this has probably been asked before, but as we all know, technology changes from day to day, so . . . My friend wants a new 17" laptop. Ideally it will have a backlit keyboard, but she can live without it. So far, we've found a Lenovo with 4GB RAM and a 1T...