Windows 10: which account is considered local account? do not have a password, or forgot

Discus and support which account is considered local account? do not have a password, or forgot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is my windows password works for my local account? I have been using a pin, do not remember password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IreneS_76, Dec 10, 2018.

1. IreneS_76 Win User

which account is considered local account? do not have a password, or forgot

Is my windows password works for my local account? I have been using a pin, do not remember password.

:)

IreneS_76, Dec 10, 2018

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Dec 10, 2018
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    forgot what the password is for your local account

What if you are using your Microsoft account Shawn, and you forgot what the password is for your local account??? Long time ago when I was just using my local account, I never had a password setup for it. Now if I try to log in to my local account, it wants me to enter a password, so right now I don't use it.

And using netplwiz to change your local password, how do I know which user account is my local account?? I am the only user on my computer, and Netplwiz shows me two times, along with a HomeGroupUser$ and guest.

I am listed under group heading in 2 ways, Homeusers and homeusers;Administrator;Users ???

user must enter a password to use this computer is turned off bty.

OldMike65, Dec 10, 2018
  4. which account is considered local account? do not have a password, or forgot

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile which account is considered local account? do not have a password, or forgot :).

zekrahminator, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

which account is considered local account? do not have a password, or forgot

1. which account is considered local account? do not have a password, or forgot - Similar Threads - account considered local

2. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  3. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my local accounts password: Hello, i forgot the password for my local account of my computer I've tried everything, but the rest password disc dosent work, the security questions i answered are my real things, like first pet ect but it dosent work. Please help this is the administrator account and my...
  4. I forgot my local accounts password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Forgot local account password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot local account password: I've logged out my email because I wanted to add my new one and now it asks me for my account password. I use a pin to log in to my computer. I set that password 4 years ago and never used it since I have a pin. I am trying to reset the password but i can't figure it out....
  6. Password That I Forgot Of Local Account

Password That I Forgot Of Local Account: i had signed with local account i dont remember password and well security questions..what can i do for it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-that-i-forgot-of-local-account/beba5caa-be69-4d2a-a136-792c9d2cb004
  7. version:1903 forgot local account password

version:1903 forgot local account password: version:1903 forgot local account password what should i do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version1903-forgot-local-account-password/3a6c223b-d20e-4724-89a5-9e5119378dab
  8. forgot my password , local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot my password , local account: I used to have the setting turned on so that every time my computer sleeps, i needed to enter a password. i turned it off so that i could just log in and out with 1 click, because i was planning to bring it into a repair shop for service, i did not want to have to tell them...
  9. forgot what the password is for your local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forgot what the password is for your local account: What if you are using your Microsoft account Shawn, and you forgot what the password is for your local account??? Long time ago when I was just using my local account, I never had a password setup for it. Now if I try to log in to my local account, it wants me to enter a...
  10. Forgot Windows login password, only have a local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgot Windows login password, only have a local account: I can't log in to my computer because I forgot my password. I didn't set up a Microsoft account, so I only have the local account. I'm really stuck! If anyone has a solution for me, I would appreciate it so much! Thank you so much! 52031