Windows 10: Which adapter?

Discus and support Which adapter? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I recently installed a video card in my pc and need advice on where to find an adapter to connect mu VGA cable to the sound card. photo attached. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wolfheads, Aug 2, 2019.

1. wolfheads Win User

Which adapter?

I recently installed a video card in my pc and need advice on where to find an adapter to connect mu VGA cable to the sound card. photo attached.

wolfheads, Aug 2, 2019
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Which adapter? install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Which adapter? pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Which adapter? select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Which adapter? Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Aug 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 2, 2019
  4. Which adapter?

wireless adapter not running

Hi Mary,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what all the troubleshooting steps you tried to resolve the issue?

I would suggest you to try updating your network adapters and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

Which adapter?

1. Which adapter? - Similar Threads - adapter

2. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  3. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  5. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  8. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

9. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware