Windows 10: Which app was removed?

Discus and support Which app was removed? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Greetings, This morning I noticed that a tile is missing from Start. I don't remember what used to be there. I'm guessing Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cShane, Dec 20, 2019.

1. cShane Win User

Which app was removed?

Which app was removed? 605c0d93-e19f-49d0-8b1f-bab531627e9e?upload=true.png

Greetings,

This morning I noticed that a tile is missing from Start. I don't remember what used to be there. I'm guessing Windows Update removed an app.

Is it possible to find out which app was removed?

I've had this problem before.

Thanks,

Shane.

:)

cShane, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Which app was removed? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Which app was removed?

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Which app was removed?

1. Which app was removed? - Similar Threads - app was removed

2. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?: I wanted to stop unwanted services from my task manager but want to know that which service is used by which app because I don't want to end a service which is important or I want that service....
  3. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?: I wanted to stop unwanted services from my task manager but want to know that which service is used by which app because I don't want to end a service which is important or I want that service....
  4. How to know which service belongs to which app? or which service is used by which app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which App ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which App ?: Just got Oct. 2020 update, and now get a notification "An App Default was reset". I click the setting icon in the notification and screen navigates to Windows Setting. I see a suggestion to sign in to One Drive, but I don't use One Drive. What if I prefer a setting other...
  6. Remove App which doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove App which doesnt exist: Hi, I am pulling my hair out with this. When i go into "Settings" and select "Apps" I have a 40GB app listed as being installed on C Drive Starcraft II. The problem is that it doesn't actually exist on C Drive. The pathway which is listed doesn't exist even when I turn on...
  7. List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware?

List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware?: Just setting up a new Dell PC with Win10 1909. As I have been doing for past 15 years, immediately got rid the Dell bloatware, but I am stuck on what to kill off regarding Microsoft's bloatware. Cant seem to find any comprehensive list of apps OK to delete... anyone know of...
  8. Unsure which apps can be removed safely, which ones better stay

Unsure which apps can be removed safely, which ones better stay: I don't play games Have separate tools to view/edit images and videos and for taking notes. Use Outlook 2016 Don't use Skype am thinking of removing the yellow marked apps. Is there a chance of running into issues some time in future? Probably not, but better safe than...
  9. Which one of these apps are useful and i should not remove?

Which one of these apps are useful and i should not remove?: Hello guys. I am preparing a windows 10 ISO by using MSMG ToolKit v7.1​ I havent used windows 10 yet so i dont know some of these apps and what they do Here what i am planning and my questions. Do you think i should chance any of the below decisions? [A] Microsoft...
  10. How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage

How to remove apps which cannot be removed using Remove-AppxPackage: ​Hi, can someone say if there is any way to delete: 1 Microsoft.BioEnrollment 2 Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin 3 Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost 4 windows.immersivecontrolpanel 5 Microsoft.LockApp 6 Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge 7 Microsoft.PPIProjection 8...