Windows 10: Which Brand Ram Should i buy

Discus and support Which Brand Ram Should i buy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by deepakC N, May 4, 2020.

1. deepakC N Win User

Which Brand Ram Should i buy

Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone

My Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop Specs are as follows

1. Windows 10-1909 latest version single edition

2. 4 GB Ram

3. 2 GB Intel HD Graphics

4. 2 GB AMD Radeon Dedicated Graphics

5. Intel Core i3-7th Gen-7020@2.3GHZ

6. 1TB HDD

7. Latest Direct X

:)

deepakC N, May 4, 2020

2. RAM

Hi,

there is no best brand, several brans are practically equal. Personally I prefer Kingston Value RAM.

Mixing two brands with identical parameters (not only size) is not a problem.

Mixing memory with different parameters (even of same brand) may cause some problems.

Check motherboard compatibility list before buying RAM.

Igor Leyko, May 4, 2020
  3. BullGod Win User
    List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, May 4, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Which Brand Ram Should i buy - Similar Threads - Brand Ram Should

2. Can I mix ram brands?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I mix ram brands?: I bought SP1 DDR3 RAM 8gb. I have in my PC Kingston DDR3 4 GB. Can I mix the brands and Gigabytes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-mix-ram-brands/4a94a74a-a4a2-4f74-b0a8-874062d065f8
  3. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  4. Should I buy a GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I buy a GPU?: I'm still struggling with forcing the i3 9100 to run at full powerthe computer technician near my house says that use extra GPURTX, GTX or others actually make it run at full turbo boost speed 4.2 GHzso, it that real and which should I buy?as cheap as possible...
  5. Should i buy this mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i buy this mouse?: Hi, i found this mouse here, i believe this company is partnered with another cause i found one called the zelotes t60 mouse , and they are almost identicle. and in a video it said that the og mouse is also manufactured by many different brands such as victsing and more....
  6. Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?: hp ENVY x360 m Convertible 15m-cn0012d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-pen-i-should-buy-that-is-compatible-with-my/63c7fc4e-debc-4824-8542-88c58130f76d
  7. Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?: Hi People and thanks for taking the time to read and help, My problem is ... I currently live in China and I bought a Dell G7, obviously the OS was in Chinese. I couldn't change the language to English as i needed to update to pro. I didn't check to see if the product...
  8. Which activation key should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which activation key should I buy?: Hello, I'm really confused about all the windows 10 activation keys, their validity and stuff. I saw a few places selling activation keys and I just need to know if I can use them to re activate windows when I upgrade my hardware (eg change motherboad, CPU). I read the MS...
  9. Which Surface device should I buy?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which Surface device should I buy?: Greetings! I have been a Microsoft user for years and I have bought a Macbook a few months ago, and I have decided to give it away (to another family member) and go for a Microsoft device. The reason why is because I am taking college classes that require Windows 10 and I...
  10. Should I buy a GTX 970 second hand, or a brand new RX 480?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I buy a GTX 970 second hand, or a brand new RX 480?: So, someone is selling a second hand, 5 month old GTX 970 4GB for £150. Should I get this or spend £210 on a brand new RX 480 8GB. I know that the 970 only really has 3.5GB of VRAM and the other 500mb is slower VRAM. I also know that AMD are good with their driver updates and...