Windows 10: Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my...

Discus and support Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my inbox?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sylvia717, Feb 17, 2020.

1. sylvia717 Win User

Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my...

Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my inbox?

:)

sylvia717, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

email sent to drafts

Hello Mayolo,

This issue may have occurred due to an email account conflict or an application issue. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What version of Outlook application are you using? Is it Office 365 or Outlook 2016?
    • About the emails saved in your Draft folder, please check if they were received on the recipient’s side. Also, can you see the sent emails in your
      Sent Items folder if they were sent?
    • What specific email account are you using? Is it Gmail, Outlook, etc.?
    • Have you tried deleting some unnecessary emails on your email folders?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    run an Office repair
    on your Outlook application to see if there will be any changes.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    windows live mail sent emails appear in draft sent folder and not sent folder

I'm not sure I understand how you know that the message in your drafts folder is sent. Is there some visible indication of this or are you assuming that it went and now sits in the drafts folder?

Anyway, I'm sure you're sending emails properly, but to confirm with you the following: when you compose an email and save it in Drafts, it will remain in Drafts even though you hit the Send/Receive button to send it. While in Drafts, it needs to be double-clicked
    back into the edit screen and then you press Send. It then goes into the Outbox folder and when you press Send/Receive it then goes to the recipient and your email gets saved in the Sent Folder. I just state this to make sure that this is all correct with
    you and that's what you have been doing.

If the above is what you have been doing, then I suggest that you send a test email back to yourself. Does this email still mysteriously moves into the Drafts folder? And do you eventually receive it into your Inbox?

If you are not receiving your email back to yourself and it moves from Outbox and into Drafts folder as Sent, then I would ask, is your email account a Pop3 or IMAP account?

One other thing: when in Live Mail, click on View and then on Storage Folders. A new listing Storage Folder with sub folders will appear on the left. Are there any emails (particularly the email in question) found in any of the boxes under Storage Folders?

Chriso747, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my...

Sent emails still in Draft folder

I am finding that emails that have been sent are still sitting in the draft folder. They will not delete immediately but over time seem to correct and leave the draft folder.

I run ESET antivirus but this does not seem to find a solution.

Thanks for any suggestions

DavidTearle, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my...

1. Which button should I click to make the email I'm writing become a draft that is sent to my... - Similar Threads - button should click

2. I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...: I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft folder. Where do I look to resend without scheduling now?...
  3. I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft...: I have scheduled various emails but they haven’t been sent. Emails are not in sent or draft folder. Where do I look to resend without scheduling now?...
  4. Email scheduled to send but I cannot find it in the "sent" or "draft" folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email scheduled to send but I cannot find it in the "sent" or "draft" folders: I wrote and scheduled an email to send this morning but I now cannot find it under either the draft or sent folders in outlook. Did it send? What do I do to find it? I sent it to a supervisor but don't want to ask them if they got it as this is a very formal setting....
  5. Email scheduled to send but I cannot find it in the "sent" or "draft" folders

Email scheduled to send but I cannot find it in the "sent" or "draft" folders: I wrote and scheduled an email to send this morning but I now cannot find it under either the draft or sent folders in outlook. Did it send? What do I do to find it? I sent it to a supervisor but don't want to ask them if they got it as this is a very formal setting....
  6. Which buttun should i click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which buttun should i click?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Top-Local-2103 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15bngbe/which_buttun_should_i_click/
  7. why are sent emails being saved in draft folder multiple copies?

why are sent emails being saved in draft folder multiple copies?: Why has my mail app started saving my sent emails in the draft folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-sent-emails-being-saved-in-draft-folder/75f43af9-9e47-4eaa-a652-31f37f18c656
  8. MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent: For about a month now, emails saved as drafts aren't deleting after being sent. In any given day, I create many emails, especially when working over a weekend or holiday that I don't want to send until the next business day. I know that there is an option to send later,...
  9. Emails going to drafts folder instead of being sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails going to drafts folder instead of being sent: I see a lot of posts for the same problem. How can this be corrected? It's very frustrating when you think you've sent an email and await an answer when only to find it in the "drafts" folder. What is the problem and why is this happening?...
  10. email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent: email - problem - receiving undelivrable email which I never sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-problem-receiving-undelivrable-email-which-i/6b5985fb-88ff-4e7a-9e1e-9b17d321d977