Windows 10: Which cables needed for monitor?

Discus and support Which cables needed for monitor? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Surface Pro 6 and need to know the cable needed to attached a Lenova monitor. Preferably the Lenova docking station.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gjones4home, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Which cables needed for monitor?

Hi, I have a Surface Pro 6 and need to know the cable needed to attached a Lenova monitor. Preferably the Lenova docking station.

:)

gjones4home, Jul 11, 2021

2. using a monitor to extend my screen

Hi Lou,

There are several possible reasons why your LCD monitor suddenly stopped working. It could be that the graphic driver is outdated or could be the cable used is already damaged.

For us to isolate this problem, we would like to ask the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed any updates?

In the meantime, please try the following suggestions and see if your laptop will detect the LCD monitor:

• Update the graphic card driver. Check out Update drivers in Windows 10 for the steps.
    • Use another cable. Try using another VGA cable to connect the LCD monitor to the laptop.
    • Connect the LCD monitor to another computer. To help us isolate the issue, try connecting the LCD monitor to a different computer.

Please let us know how it goes. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2021
  4. Which cables needed for monitor?

Computer problem with monitor

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening, like problem with monitor, cables, hardware. We'd like to ask few questions below to isolate the issue:

• Have you tried using a different monitor?
    • Have you tried using a different set of cables?
    • What other troubleshooting step have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Martin Bar, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Which cables needed for monitor?

1. Which cables needed for monitor? - Similar Threads - cables needed monitor

2. Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable: When I connect the laptop to a monitor with a hdmi cable, I can watch the video but don´t listen the audio.I´ve reviewed the driver sound intel R for displays and it show that it´s windows/system32 but my laptop is windows System 64.I´m believed that perhaps the problem is on...
  3. Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?: I need an ethernet cable for my PC in my bedroom. I download large files. Which is faster and better? Cat6 or cat6a? Any large difference between the two? 143658
  4. Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which is Better.. Cat6 or Cat6a Ethernet Cable?: I need an ethernet cable for my PC in my bedroom. I download large files. Which is faster and better? Cat6 or cat6a? Any large difference between the two? 143658
  5. Monitor Cable Question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Cable Question: I have a dell xps 15 9550 that i connect 2 monitors to. Both monitors are 1920x1200 resolution and 24'. I had to buy 2 cables... one is an hdmi to hdmi cable to connect to one of the monitors. The other cable i bought was a usb-c to displayport to the other monitor and it...
  6. Monitor shows no input cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor shows no input cable: My monitor is always showing no input cable and goes to sleep but the pc works normally. I need to restart 15-20 times ,but something when monitor start it shows display driver failed to start ;using Microsoft basic display instead I heve tried everything from reinstalling...
  7. Which Monitor

Which Monitor: https://www.amazon.com/LG-32MA68HY-...rs&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin:3547808011 https://www.amazon.com/LG-32MP58HQ-...rs&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin:3547808011 I think any monitor will support Windows 10? If I ever want to use this monitor in the future I should...
  8. Dual Monitor Y-Cable

Dual Monitor Y-Cable: I did, some years ago, implement a couple of dual monitor solutions with Dell machines using a Y-Cable provided by Dell (using a DMS59 socket on the computer). I'd like to do that at home now. I have a Radeon 7850, which has a fully populated DVI-I-plug (i.e. two monitor...
  9. [Need help] Problems using dual monitors via HDMI cable.

[Need help] Problems using dual monitors via HDMI cable.: As the topics aid above ,I have a problem with dual monitor via HDMI. I want to connect my laptop to the second monitor via HDMI cable. I can connect it with out any problem but the the second is display Not optimus , recommend 1600*900 60Hz And the font in the...
  10. Which Monitor?

Which Monitor?: Since issue #4993 I can say it's annoyed me so much that I'm tempted to buy a new monitor. - I was already tempted but I wasn't ever able to get it down to one particular. Notes: -Needs to be good from a far away distance (Up to about 6ft) -Needs to be reliable...