Windows 10: Which can i safely uninstall

Discus and support Which can i safely uninstall in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to free up space, besides system files there is apps and games though I deleted everything I downloaded from my C drive to save space. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by janiyathames, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Which can i safely uninstall

I'm trying to free up space, besides system files there is apps and games though I deleted everything I downloaded from my C drive to save space. I have 3.25 gb worth of apps and games, all pre-installed. Is there any I can delete that wont effect my computer. If needed I will share screenshots

:)

janiyathames, Feb 15, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Which can i safely uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 15, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 15, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Which can i safely uninstall

explorer.exe will not run other than in safe mode

MS suggests:
    Once your PC is in Safe Mode, reinstall your display adapter driver.

• Type device manager into the search box on the taskbar, and then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter.
    • Right-click the display adapter and select Uninstall > OK.
    • Restart your PC.

dalchina, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Which can i safely uninstall

1. Which can i safely uninstall - Similar Threads - safely uninstall

2. How to safely uninstall windows loader by Daz without any corruption in OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to safely uninstall windows loader by Daz without any corruption in OS: How to safely uninstall windows loader by Daz without any corruption in OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-safely-uninstall-windows-loader-by-daz/228b21a7-c849-4938-8313-7b61aa6a5aec
  3. How to safely uninstall windows loader by Daz without any corruption in OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to safely uninstall windows loader by Daz without any corruption in OS: How to safely uninstall windows loader by Daz without any corruption in OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-safely-uninstall-windows-loader-by-daz/228b21a7-c849-4938-8313-7b61aa6a5aec
  4. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  5. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  6. what can I safely uninstall from my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can I safely uninstall from my laptop?: Hello I have recently bout a newly refurbished HP Elitebook 830 8th Gen i7 laptop and I plan to be using it for my small online jewellery business and for Karaoke events with a company I work with. I may look to download items for business and leisure but I would like to know...
  7. what can I safely uninstall from my laptop?

what can I safely uninstall from my laptop?: Hello I have recently bout a newly refurbished HP Elitebook 830 8th Gen i7 laptop and I plan to be using it for my small online jewellery business and for Karaoke events with a company I work with. I may look to download items for business and leisure but I would like to know...
  8. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  9. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  10. Which Apps are safe to uninstall from my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Apps are safe to uninstall from my HP Notebook: I have recently experienced problems with the Citrix Workspace App and it wants me to log in. I have never used this App before. This made me think of uninstalling it, is that wise? Secondly, which other apps and files can I remove from my laptop. It has Windows 10 Home...