Windows 10: Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11?

Discus and support Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Type your answer below by clicking the reply button.Thanks!Grant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grant High, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11?

Type your answer below by clicking the reply button.Thanks!Grant

:)

Grant High, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11?

1. Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11? - Similar Threads - computer better

2. Would it be better to back up my old computer via network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would it be better to back up my old computer via network?: I haven't made a full backup of my Win98SE/XP computer in a long time. I mostly use it as a print server and for playing old games, but it hasn't been my primary computer in a very long time.It has 256gb of storage, and less than 20gb free. It also only has USB 1.1 ports as...
  3. Would it be better to back up my old computer via network?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would it be better to back up my old computer via network?: I haven't made a full backup of my Win98SE/XP computer in a long time. I mostly use it as a print server and for playing old games, but it hasn't been my primary computer in a very long time.It has 256gb of storage, and less than 20gb free. It also only has USB 1.1 ports as...
  4. Is it normal for a better computer to allocate more RAM to background processes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal for a better computer to allocate more RAM to background processes?: Hi all -So I recently got a new computer. My old computer had 8GB RAM and a worse processor. This one has 32GB RAM and a much better processor.When I started it up, I noticed that background processes were taking more RAM than they did on my old computer. For example, on task...
  5. Is it normal for a better computer to allocate more RAM to background processes?

Is it normal for a better computer to allocate more RAM to background processes?: Hi all -So I recently got a new computer. My old computer had 8GB RAM and a worse processor. This one has 32GB RAM and a much better processor.When I started it up, I noticed that background processes were taking more RAM than they did on my old computer. For example, on task...
  6. Is it normal for a better computer to allocate more RAM to background processes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which computer do you think is better? Windows 10, or Windows 11?: Type your answer below by clicking the reply button.Thanks!Grant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-computer-do-you-think-is-better-windows-10/a6628bc4-d042-47b8-ab08-a624bb277de0
  8. An idea for better computer preformance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An idea for better computer preformance.: Lets say we have 8 gb of ram. And only 7.2 gb of ramthe number depends, this is just an example is usable. And the other 0.8 gb of ram is for the system only. Why dont we just have a separate processor that doesnt use ram and so that all ram is usable?...
  9. An idea for better computer preformance.

An idea for better computer preformance.: Lets say we have 8 gb of ram. And only 7.2 gb of ramthe number depends, this is just an example is usable. And the other 0.8 gb of ram is for the system only. Why dont we just have a separate processor that doesnt use ram and so that all ram is usable?...
  10. would windows 10 be better for my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    would windows 10 be better for my computer?: I currently have windows 11 stored on an unsupported computer, the CPU is intel Pentium n3700, 4 cores, 4 threads.Otherwise it meets the correct requirementsthis CPU isn't on the official list for supported CPUs, and i heard from somebody that Windows 11's features, including...