Windows 10: Which copy of windows 10 did I install

Discus and support Which copy of windows 10 did I install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ive got two copies of windows 10 on usb installed on two computers. How can I tell which one is on which computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DougFarmilo, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Which copy of windows 10 did I install

Ive got two copies of windows 10 on usb installed on two computers. How can I tell which one is on which computer

:)

DougFarmilo, Dec 17, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 17, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Which copy of windows 10 did I install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Which copy of windows 10 did I install

1. Which copy of windows 10 did I install - Similar Threads - copy did install

2. it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like: Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really...
  3. Which should I install first?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which should I install first?: I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think 119868
  4. Why am i being asked which copy of Windows 10 I want to log onto?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am i being asked which copy of Windows 10 I want to log onto?: I had two internal HDD's in my windows box however I removed one of them. The boot screen that appears when i turn my PC on is still giving me a choice of which Windows 10 copy that I want to log on to. What I am guessing is that the boot sequencing still thinks that i have...
  5. Which chipset installation shall I use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which chipset installation shall I use?: Hi. Just a quick question about my chipset. On my motherboard's manufacturer's website (GIGABYTE), there is an Intel INF Installation Version 10.1.1.8. However, I on Intel's website, the latest version of the Intel INF Installation Utility is 10.1.1.14. Would it be wiser to...
  6. Which drivers do I install?

Which drivers do I install?: Hi! I'm just very confused about which drivers I need to install - the ones from my motherboard's manufacturer's website, or the ones from Intel? For example, I have the GA-H81M-DS2V motherboard and the Intel Management Engine driver on Gigabyte's website is 11.0.0.1158....
  7. Just did a clean install of Windows 10....

Just did a clean install of Windows 10....: Hey guys, I have a 128gb SSD that I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on and now my second hard drive my 2TB drive is not giving me permissions to move or view any of my files on this hard drive. Is there a quick and easy way to give my computer access to these files...
  8. Did I really clean install?

Did I really clean install?: Hi, I just noticed I may have not perform a real clean installation: I created a bootable USB stick using Rufus, which wasn't detected by my BIOS, so inside Windows I simply plugged the USB stick, double-clicked on the drive under "This PC" and clicked on setup.exe that...
  9. Windows 10 clean installation, weird username I did not create

Windows 10 clean installation, weird username I did not create: I've done a clean installation of my PC, Windows 10 (using the DVD). Now I have four users, one is a hidden one apparently (because only shows up when I say to show hidden folders), the second is the one I was asked to create during the installation process, third is public,...
  10. Which "Windows 10" to install

in Windows 10 Support
    Which "Windows 10" to install: Hello, Soon I intend to buy a new computer, I am a little confused about the operating system - which windows 10 to buy - home or pro (cost). Right now on my problematic old computer os is windows 10 pro. I use the computer at home, for internet, e-mail, some video and...