Windows 10: Which copy of windows 10 did I install

Discus and support Which copy of windows 10 did I install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ive got two copies of windows 10 on usb installed on two computers. How can I tell which one is on which computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DougFarmilo, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Which copy of windows 10 did I install

Ive got two copies of windows 10 on usb installed on two computers. How can I tell which one is on which computer

:)

DougFarmilo, Dec 17, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 17, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Which copy of windows 10 did I install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Which copy of windows 10 did I install

1. Which copy of windows 10 did I install - Similar Threads - copy did install

2. Install windows 10 but which disk?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 but which disk?: Guys I have a lot of disk that had MSR,Main and systems,included my 500 GB of Data file and 118 GB of my Windows 11,I can't install others as they cannot continue,well I found I have a disk split space to install but only got MBs inside..Should I format my disk split,or my...
  3. Install windows 10 but which disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows 10 but which disk?: Guys I have a lot of disk that had MSR,Main and systems,included my 500 GB of Data file and 118 GB of my Windows 11,I can't install others as they cannot continue,well I found I have a disk split space to install but only got MBs inside..Should I format my disk split,or my...
  4. Did I invalidate my copy of window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did I invalidate my copy of window 10?: I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 on my old computer to give to a friend. I just discovered that I used the wrong installation disc. I had another copy of windows 10 for this. I just discovered that I used the disc for the installation on my computer. It's windows...
  5. Did I invalidate my copy of window 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did I invalidate my copy of window 10?: I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 on my old computer to give to a friend. I just discovered that I used the wrong installation disc. I had another copy of windows 10 for this. I just discovered that I used the disc for the installation on my computer. It's windows...
  6. Did I invalidate my copy of window 10?

7. Which do I install windows on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which do I install windows on?: i have a ssd and a hdd. i want to install windows on my ssd. they are the same size. the only difference is one is drive 0 and one is drive 1. i don't know which one is my ssd. please help! submitted by /u/sephf [link] [comments]...
  8. Just did a clean install of Windows 10 on my new laptop, which drivers do I need to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just did a clean install of Windows 10 on my new laptop, which drivers do I need to...: It's an ASUS Vivobook S15 D533IA. There's a whole bunch of drivers on the website, and some of them have multiple options, like "Wireless", how do I know which one to choose? Or do I download everything? Wireless Version V2024.0.10.117 2020/05/063.98 MBytes Realtek Wireless...
  9. On which partition should I install Windows 10?

On which partition should I install Windows 10?: I recently faced a serious booting issue. I was unable to reset or restore my PC since there were no restore points available. And I don't wanna lose my personal data. So I decided to custom install windows and then recover my files from Windows.old folder. I booted with...
  10. Which "Windows 10" to install

in Windows 10 Support
    Which "Windows 10" to install: Hello, Soon I intend to buy a new computer, I am a little confused about the operating system - which windows 10 to buy - home or pro (cost). Right now on my problematic old computer os is windows 10 pro. I use the computer at home, for internet, e-mail, some video and...