Windows 10: Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....

Discus and support Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miwurui [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/miwurui, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....

/u/miwurui, Oct 24, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 on iMac using Boot Camp

Step 1: download the ISO file directly to your Mac from the Software Download page. See instructions:

https://windows10.help/blogs/entry/24-how-to-do...

Step 2: Make sure your Mac is running macOS 10.12.5 or later.

Step 3: Launch Boot Camp then select the ISO file, resize your partition, click Continue. macOS will download necessary Windows Support software. When complete, it will automatically reboot into Windows 10 setup.

Select the Boot Camp partition created earlier in the Custom Advanced window.

Follow the rest of the instructions as described in the following article:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-window...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....

Mac OS boot camp

If you are running macOS Sierra 10.12.5 or later, Windows 10 1703 or later should be sufficient.

All you need to do is download the ISO file:

Download Windows 10

Press Command key + Space bar

Type: Boot Camp

or Open the Finder > Applications > Utilities > Boot Camp

Launch Boot Camp

Click Continue

Click Browse

Select the ISO file you just downloaded

Resize the partition - I recommend about 40 to 50 GBs or more when dual booting with Windows. See the following article for more information about deciding on space:

How to Install Windows 10 On Mac OS X Using Boot Camp

Click Install

Wait while partitions the disk

Downloads Windows Support software

Your Mac will automatically restart and Boot into Windows 10 setup.

Remember to choose the partition during setup named BOOTCAMP.

You should be good to go.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....

1. Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install.... - Similar Threads - drive should choose

2. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window installation on mac using boot camp: I am trying to install windows to my mac using bootcamp. However, after preparing bootcamp pre-installation in mac and restarts, window does not start an installation. Do you have any idea why it doesnt open window installation? I reached to apple service and they told me...
  3. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window installation on mac using boot camp: I am trying to install windows to my mac using bootcamp. However, after preparing bootcamp pre-installation in mac and restarts, window does not start an installation. Do you have any idea why it doesnt open window installation? I reached to apple service and they told me...
  4. Window installation on mac using boot camp

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  6. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  7. 2 issues downloading windows 10 in Mac: I used boot camp, & installation was successful...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 issues downloading windows 10 in Mac: I used boot camp, & installation was successful...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miwurui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhkscc/2_issues_downloading_windows_10_in_mac_i_used/
  8. Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 with Boot Camp - MAC: Hi, I have downloaded windows 10 onto my Macbook with the help of Boot Camp. It runs great, I can use explorer etc. However, I want to activate my Windows 10 to download some apps, and it will not let me. Is there a way I can activate my windows 10 without a product key?...
  9. Which version of windows should i use on mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which version of windows should i use on mac: I have a mac and want to install windows on it in either a vm virtualbox or with boot camp. I will be running only 1 instance of windows. 1. Which version of windows should i use? Retail/OEM? 2. If i get a new mac and no longer use the old one, can i use the same windows...
  10. which one should i choose to boot my usb drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    which one should i choose to boot my usb drive: Hi I’m trying to upgrade my win10 32bit into win10 64bit, it’s based on 64 processor and the win was activated. I’ve downloading the tool into my 16GB flash drive. The only problem I have is the boot menu. These are the choices on the boot menu(From top to Bottom): LS120,...