Windows 10: Which driver would be better?

Discus and support Which driver would be better? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Papa-Lui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g85naf/which_driver_would_be_better/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Papa-Lui, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Which driver would be better?

/u/Papa-Lui, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Mary Sau Win User

Which driver would be better?

Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Which driver would be better?

1. Which driver would be better? - Similar Threads - driver better

2. Can Windows 11 give better what, where, how information on detected driver problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 11 give better what, where, how information on detected driver problems?: My Defender reported an incompatible driver PxHlpa64.sys preventing Core Isolation. I was able to locate and remove the driver on this occasion. However, it previously reported some incompatible Logitech drivers, one of which was being used by one or more unnamed apps, while...
  3. Can Windows 11 give better what, where, how information on detected driver problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows 11 give better what, where, how information on detected driver problems?: My Defender reported an incompatible driver PxHlpa64.sys preventing Core Isolation. I was able to locate and remove the driver on this occasion. However, it previously reported some incompatible Logitech drivers, one of which was being used by one or more unnamed apps, while...
  4. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  5. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...: I've had this message say this for a while tried a bunch of different things to try to get around it nothing has worked any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-current-driver-on-your-pc-may-be-better-than-the/558047bf-d4f1-425b-a68d-427204b7ce65
  6. A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll...

7. Better resolution with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Better resolution with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver?: My current GPU An NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 Ti has essentially died. I can only use it by not installing NVIDIA drivers and using the Microsoft Basic Display Driver, so that's what I've done while I can't afford a new GPU.My PC was working fine in general apart from not being...
  8. Better resolution with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Better resolution with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver?: My current GPU An NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 Ti has essentially died. I can only use it by not installing NVIDIA drivers and using the Microsoft Basic Display Driver, so that's what I've done while I can't afford a new GPU.My PC was working fine in general apart from not being...
  9. Better resolution with the Microsoft Basic Display Driver?

10. [Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Follow Up Thread] Windows crashing due to, GPU driver issue, was better but still crashing: Previous question herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/windows-11-keeps-crashing-bugcheck-was-0x00000133/947a6e1b-d81f-4d90-9714-29c59fe8ca97Solution provided here works to a degree, now the crashes happens rarely and always near...