Windows 10: which features I can remove or disable in windows 10 ISO?

Discus and support which features I can remove or disable in windows 10 ISO? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Friends I'm customizing my iso windows 10 and I have a doubt which of these features I can remove or disable without harming the system? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MiTzr0y, May 11, 2016.

1. MiTzr0y Win User

which features I can remove or disable in windows 10 ISO?

Hi Friends
    I'm customizing my iso windows 10 and I have a doubt which of these features I can remove or disable without harming the system?

which features I can remove or disable in windows 10 ISO? [​IMG]

:)

MiTzr0y, May 11, 2016

2. How to disable or remove Windows phone 8.1 features?

two features I can live without ever since the 8.1 upgrade: Cortana and auto-correct. First, I tend to write to my friends using a lot of colloquialisms. The auto correct feature keeps trying to change my intentional misspelling into what it thinks I mean.
    This requires me to go back and retype the words as I want them, wasting my time and adding to my frustration. Can I turn it off? As for Cortana, I don't like it. I'm old, and find it creepy. But even worse is, although I thought I had it turned off, every
    now and then-- and I don't know what causes it-- some message pops up that says, "I'm listening." That REALLY creeps me out! If I say anything at the time, it says something like, "sorry, I didn't understand that." Yikes. This, and unremovable features I never
    use like podcasts or Xbox music, make me want to spend more just to go Android. Microsoft really needs to respect customer wishes and be more adaptable.

Alientails, May 11, 2016
  3. LCRT Win User
    How to disable or remove Windows phone 8.1 features?

problem 1. settings // keyboards // tap the language // disable whatever options you want.

problem 2. stop holding your finger on the search button. that is what triggers the voice command interface.

4. Rocky Win User

Instead of re-writing the Windows 10 ISO why don't you just use the ISO as it is and then custom tailor your OS after it is installed?

Rocky, May 12, 2016
  5. MiTzr0y Win User
    I will try this rocky. thanks

MiTzr0y, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. which features I can remove or disable in windows 10 ISO? - Similar Threads - features remove disable

2. How can I remove this feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove this feature?: How can I remove this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-feature/6d63b119-a71e-42aa-bf9f-2b4cd3b91844
  3. How can I remove this feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove this feature?: How can I remove this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-this-feature/6d63b119-a71e-42aa-bf9f-2b4cd3b91844
  4. How can I remove this feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Which Windows ISO is that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows ISO is that?: I just wiped my drive and clean installed Windows, but the setup did not ask me about, product key but it still activated, which Windows edition to install, Microsoft Office and more, which a complete ISO would ask me. I used the Windows media creation tool. Which ISO is like...
  6. Which Windows ISO is that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Windows ISO is that?: I just wiped my drive and clean installed Windows, but the setup did not ask me about, product key but it still activated, which Windows edition to install, Microsoft Office and more, which a complete ISO would ask me. I used the Windows media creation tool. Which ISO is like...
  7. Can Not disable any features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Not disable any features: [img] Windows Version Number 1803 Can Not Disable any features Error Code 0x80073701 156863
  8. Windows Can Not Disable Any Features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Can Not Disable Any Features: My Windows 10 Can NOT disable any features here are some logs :http://www.mediafire.com/file/mcrj75kbnwmosfd/setupact.log/file http://www.mediafire.com/file/dwf50v9lunfk9br/setuperr.log/file MediaFire [ATTACH]...
  9. Which background tasks can be disabled on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which background tasks can be disabled on Windows 10?: My new laptop is a little slow and stuttery and seems to always be loading something, even though I've not installed anything on it yet except Windows 10. I looked on task manager and there are tonnes of background tasks running. Could this be the reason? Which of these are...
  10. Which Windows 10 editions get which features?

in Windows 10 News
    Which Windows 10 editions get which features?: Wondering whether Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise or Education will have all the bells and whistles you want and need? Here's Microsoft's feature comparison chart detailing how each edition stacks up. On July 2, Microsoft posted for the first time a comparison chart which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove features from windows iso