Windows 10: Which file should I use to start this installation?

Discus and support Which file should I use to start this installation? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So far I've spent 3 days with various MS technicians (4 technicians and 4 Case Nos). Each in his own way has left me stranded ... this after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nithig, Jun 14, 2020.

1. nithig Win User

Which file should I use to start this installation?

So far I've spent 3 days with various MS technicians (4 technicians and 4 Case Nos).

Each in his own way has left me stranded ... this after the procedure to contact MS and then wait on phone for
    over an hour just to reach the technician. Then the hours spend sitting here while who knows what was happening.

Problem is: the System Image I've always updates won't work any longer, nor a conventional backup.

Now I have downloaded a Windows.iso and the first thing I tried was to click on Setup.exe (First)
    The install went for ages with computer turning off and on but when finished it stated "Unsuccessful".

Now I've reverted to the OS I had prior to discovering the inability to update System's Image.

Next there is another large file named "sources" ... but what do I do with it.
    I've copied all the files within 'sources' and they are attached in order 1-7 (No.1 is last, didn't upload at first)

What I need to learn (with your expert assistance) is how do I go about beginning another installation?

:)

nithig, Jun 14, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Which file should I use to start this installation?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Which file should I use to start this installation?

1. Which file should I use to start this installation? - Similar Threads - file should start

2. Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which ZIP utilities are should I be using which is Windows based?: I believe I understand Zip Files reason and makeup, but I seem to have several options to choose from.I am particularly interested in a MS Windows solution - since when I download files from OneDrive, the OneDrive utility "Zips" the files before downloading to my PC showing...
  3. Which Graphics driver should I install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Graphics driver should I install?: I have a laptop from Dell and it has an Intel processor with integrated Intel graphics. I am confused to which driver should I install? I mean, on Intel's website the latest drivers were released recently, but on Dell's website, for specifically searching for my device, it...
  4. Which OS version should I install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which OS version should I install?: My dad asked me to help fix up his old laptop, a Thinkpad SL400. It has been upgraded to an SSD and 4GB of RAM. However, the cpu is still the same (core 2 duo). He will be using the laptop for browsing, office apps, and zoom calls. What edition of Windows 10 should I...
  5. Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 version should I use for Clean Install ?: I am fed up with my computer's performance decreasing as new updates are installed. So I plan to do a clean install. Which build version of Windows 10 should I use? submitted by /u/AERegeneratel38 [link] [comments]...
  6. Which files should I backup in File History?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which files should I backup in File History?: Hello. I just wanna know which files should I backup using File History. Should I backup the entire C and D drives? Please answer clearly and in detail. Thanks....
  7. Which virus protector should i use,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which virus protector should i use,: Hello. I presently use Kaspersky total security and in about 35 days it will automatically renew, Now for some time I've wondered how safe I am with this product as it originated from Russia / Eastern Block areas. Now if it had come from anywhere else I'd be happy. I've not...
  8. Which should I install first?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which should I install first?: I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think 119868
  9. which browser should i be using

in Browsers and Email
    which browser should i be using: Norton tells me to use internet exployer but should my default be Microsoft edge. when I use the search at the bottom I get bing. with internet exployer I have my view etc....so mixed up. thanks carol 19548
  10. Which key should I use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which key should I use?: Hi! I have Samsung laptop that came with preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit). I have COA sticker on bottom of my device too. I use ProduKey to check my Windows 7 key but it doesn't match to my key on COA sticker. Furthermore I checked this key from ProduKey in...