Windows 10: Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu?

Discus and support Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was about to start work when I had to spend and hour figuring out why second monitor connected to my laptop is not working or having to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Benedikt_635, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu?

I was about to start work when I had to spend and hour figuring out why second monitor connected to my laptop is not working or having to reinstall Radeon software every week so I could just access GPU settings?How is it even possible for this to be so bad? Everyone is complaing about windows updates and they look at it and say: "ah, lets make it worse and listen to nothing they say"

:)

Benedikt_635, Sep 11, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 11, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu? 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu?

1. Which geniues decided that windows should just update drivers for my gpu? - Similar Threads - geniues decided should

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  3. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?: Hello everyone,Two days ago my MSI GS66 Stealth 11UE laptop has been crashing and giving me the blue screen of death with the error message "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION". This happened when I was playing games on steam, first black screen flashes, and then a critical crash...
  4. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION-Which driver should I put in?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. should I just RMA my gpu?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    should I just RMA my gpu?: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎19/‎09/‎2021 4:31 pmStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8487b3994010Parameter 2:...
  6. Which Graphics driver should I install?

Which Graphics driver should I install?: I have a laptop from Dell and it has an Intel processor with integrated Intel graphics. I am confused to which driver should I install? I mean, on Intel's website the latest drivers were released recently, but on Dell's website, for specifically searching for my device, it...
  7. Should i update my drivers???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should i update my drivers???: Should I update my drivers? I have updates in the optional updates saying there are updates for drivers sooo should I update it or keep it like that only. it says:-"if you have a specific problem one of these drivers might help. otherwise automatic updates will keep your...
  8. Which software should I use to update my all drivers automatically ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which software should I use to update my all drivers automatically ?: Hey I have a HP laptop ! Special Thanks! submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joi2zi/which_software_should_i_use_to_update_my_all/
  9. how to identify which driver should be installed

how to identify which driver should be installed: Previously I have taken backup of my all drivers by Code: dism /online /export-driver /destination:C:\drivers-backup They were working fine in Windows 10 Home Edition. and restored them as shown here. I now thought I should upgrade things to latest drivers.So I downloaded...
  10. Which GPU?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which GPU?: Hi, Which GPU would people go for out of the 2 listed below for 1440p gaming? MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro+ Special Edition, Thanks, 159507