Windows 10: Which GPU?

Discus and support Which GPU? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, Which GPU would people go for out of the 2 listed below for 1440p gaming? MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO Sapphire Radeon RX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wizkid, Jun 27, 2020 at 10:17 PM.

1. wizkid Win User

Which GPU?

Hi,

Which GPU would people go for out of the 2 listed below for 1440p gaming?

MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO

Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro+ Special Edition,

Thanks,

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 27, 2020 at 10:22 PM
  4. Sasqui Win User

Which GPU?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Thema:

Which GPU?

1. Which GPU? - Similar Threads - GPU

2. Desktop Windows Manager eating GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Windows Manager eating GPU: I don't know the exact format I'm supposed to put my specs in, but i hope this works Dell Precision 5530 Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8850H CPU @ 2.6GHz 2.59 GHz Installed memory RAM: 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type: 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor GPU 0:...
  3. How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Microsoft has introduced a new interesting feature in Windows 10 that is named Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling. This feature is part of the WDDM 2.7 that […] This article How to enable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  4. Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking me to restart (Windows 10 v.2004, Nvidia...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling keeps asking me to restart (Windows 10 v.2004, Nvidia...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DiChatz0707 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjl35g/hardware_accelerated_gpu_scheduling_keeps_asking/
  5. Windows 10’s GPU scheduling feature heading to AMD & Intel soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s GPU scheduling feature heading to AMD & Intel soon: Hardware-accelerated scheduling support for GPU was recently added to Windows 10 with May 2020 Update and Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM 2.7). Hardware acceleration is a technical term used to describe tasks being offloaded to specific hardware. As the name suggests,...
  6. Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling in Windows 10 version 2004: Abstract You may have noticed a mysterious new optional feature called Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling appear in the advanced graphics settings page with the Windows 10 May 2020 update. The purpose of this blog is to give some background on this new feature and how we...
  7. Latest Windows update doesn't recognize second Nvidia GPU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows update doesn't recognize second Nvidia GPU: Hello, my laptop is an Acer brand, 6gb ram/i5-2467M @ 1.60GHz, , an intel GPU and an Nvidia GT 640M. I never had any problems with update until some months ago with the latest Win10 Update, everytime I did it it seems like it didnt recognize the Nvidia GPU. I have tried...
  8. How do I change my GPU from Intel to AMD for ALL apps?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my GPU from Intel to AMD for ALL apps?: I'm getting really desperate here. I have a lot of games on my computer, and I want to change my default GPU to AMD. But I have a LOT of games, and it'll take a lot of time to configure settings for every single one of them. How do I set AMD as my default GPU?...
  9. WIndows 10 using Intel HD 630 instead of gpu , how to change?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 using Intel HD 630 instead of gpu , how to change?: I unpluged my pc after a proper shutdown , when i plugged everything back in , windows was using intels built in gpu and i dont know how to change it back....
  10. Turning on hardware accelerated gpu scheduling causes streaming to stutter while gaming in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning on hardware accelerated gpu scheduling causes streaming to stutter while gaming in...: Got the Windows 2004 update and the newest Nvidia drivers. Is anyone else getting this issue? I used to be able to play games and stream at the same time without any issues, but once I turned on hardware accelerated gpu scheduling, I started getting stutters on youtube while...