Windows 10: Which GPU?

Discus and support Which GPU? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, Which GPU would people go for out of the 2 listed below for 1440p gaming? MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO Sapphire Radeon RX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wizkid, Jun 27, 2020.

1. wizkid Win User

Which GPU?

Hi,

Which GPU would people go for out of the 2 listed below for 1440p gaming?

MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO

Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro+ Special Edition,

Thanks,

:)

wizkid, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Which GPU?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Which GPU?

1. Which GPU? - Similar Threads - GPU

2. GPU usage spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU usage spikes: So what happens is that I get heavy GPU usage spikes every time I launch any sort of game. I noticed that GPU usage spikes start only after 5 minutes of gameplay, as well as that stuttering happens when GPU usage reaches higher %...
  3. GPU usage spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU usage spikes: So what happens is that I get heavy GPU usage spikes every time I launch any sort of game. I noticed that GPU usage spikes start only after 5 minutes of gameplay, as well as that stuttering happens when GPU usage reaches higher %...
  4. “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”: im trying to play panicore on my winodws 10 but it keep saying “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.” i've downloaded it and restarted my computer please help...
  5. “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”

“D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”: im trying to play panicore on my winodws 10 but it keep saying “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.” i've downloaded it and restarted my computer please help...
  6. “D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed.”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps: Summary: When alt-tabbing or while using software such as Unreal Engine, High Priority Compute spikes to 100, and my computer goes down to around 5 fps. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm unsure where else I can ask. I'm unsure if this is software or...
  8. GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps

GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps: Summary: When alt-tabbing or while using software such as Unreal Engine, High Priority Compute spikes to 100, and my computer goes down to around 5 fps. Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm unsure where else I can ask. I'm unsure if this is software or...
  9. GPU High Priority Compute spikes to 100% and makes my system run at 5fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?

How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?: I'm on laptop and I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. I know it's really old one but are there any ways to show it in the task manager? I'm running Windows 11...