Windows 10: Which graphic card....

Discus and support Which graphic card.... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Which graphic card should i buy for best performance about gamess.......?? about 40-50 euro or lower... Thanks a lot...*Smile and gj*chuckle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by arsi, Jan 15, 2018.

1. arsi Win User

Which graphic card....

Which graphic card should i buy for best performance about gamess.......??

about 40-50 euro or lower...

Thanks a lot...*Smile

and gj*chuckle

:)

2. ¿Which graphic card I have?

Can anyone tell me which graphic card do i have? i mean it is an Intel hd Graphics but which one? the 3000,4000,4400? and of what generation it is? if it is ivy bridge or haswell

Which graphic card.... [​IMG]

DanielHdzFr, Jan 15, 2018
  3. ¿Which graphic card I have?

Hi Daniel,

As your concern is to know the graphics card installed on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that from the screenshot I understand that the system is running on integrated graphics card.

Let us know if you have installed any dedicated/ external graphics card on your device?

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 15, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

Which graphic card....

For that kind of money you'll have to turn to eBay and buy used. I'd recommend something like an Nvidia GTX 950, but the lowest start price I see is at the top of your range. Here's a sample listing: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...50+gtx&_sop=15.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 15, 2018
  5. For gaming nowadays? Maybe you'll out of luck. The best I can recomment is the NVIDIA GTX1060 that I have.

RingTailCoon, Jan 15, 2018
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Given the OP's budget constraints, an Nvidia 1060 (which starts at just under $230) is waaaaaay beyond his or her means. That's why I suggested finding something older and cheap, but not too old and weak, right at the top of the price range. If it were me buying, I'd agree with you in a heartbeat, but...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 16, 2018
  7. It's either get a used GTX 660 and/or a GTX 760, or a GT 1030 which performs significantly less but plays games fine on 1080P low settings.

RoasterMen, Jan 16, 2018
  8. Which graphic card....

Rather than hurry-up-and-buy-now ... and settle for something inadequate, I'd start saving $15 a week ... and in about 10 weeks I'd have enough dough for the MUCH better 1060 card.

margrave55, Jan 26, 2018
  9. EdTittel Win User
    Great advice! I hope the OP decides to follow it. That would indeed produce a much better gaming experience. Thanks for suggesting this.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Which graphic card....

1. Which graphic card.... - Similar Threads - graphic card

2. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  3. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  4. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  6. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  7. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  8. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  9. Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working: My laptop shut down due to low power while it was in the middle of restarting during an update. Now my computer works like normal except that it bluescreens every time it updates, and my NVIDIA graphics card doesn't work doesn't show up in task manager at all, and...
  10. Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working: My laptop shut down due to low power while it was in the middle of restarting during an update. Now my computer works like normal except that it bluescreens every time it updates, and my NVIDIA graphics card doesn't work doesn't show up in task manager at all, and...