Windows 10: Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

Discus and support Which headset is most suitable for online conference? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! Im searching for some price reasonable and most of quality head set with microphone. I have these days lots of online conference and hav to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EOF, May 26, 2021.

1. EOF
    EOF Win User

Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

Hi! Im searching for some price reasonable and most of quality head set with microphone. I have these days lots of online conference and hav to buy something not expensive but to usable for this task. I saw many of these Bluetooth headsets from ~20 - 50 euro. Are these headsets are worth the money? Or is it better to buy a wired headset? Thanks.

:)

Thema:

Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

1. Which headset is most suitable for online conference? - Similar Threads - headset suitable online

2. Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable?: Hello, I own a Radeon RX 550 GPU,and I would like to know which AMD Radeon graphics drivers are most stable for Win 10 64 bit? The old Crimson or the new Adrenalin? Please help me. 180530
  3. Is my laptop suitable for Windows10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my laptop suitable for Windows10?: I know nothing about computers and windows. So let me ask you is it ok to setup windows 10 to my laptop (which is came to me with a freedos). Ssd: 256gb, Ram:4gb, 2.6 ghz, intel uhd graphics 600, resolution: 1366x768 Are these features enough to determine or should I add...
  4. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences: Hello, I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device- headset hands...
  5. Video conference image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  6. Is there a program that shows which folders take the most space?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a program that shows which folders take the most space?: Hello. So I have 500GB SSD, and now I only have 68GB free, and I don't know why I have so little free, although I don't have too many programs installed. That's why I wanted to ask if there is a special software that shows which file is using the most disk space. Gibt es...
  7. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?: Hi, I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own speech into the microphone (outgoing audio FROM my computer) and speech from other person or multiple other participants that...
  8. Which Windows settings are synced to the Microsoft Online account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which Windows settings are synced to the Microsoft Online account?: Hello, I would like to get a list as detailed as possible. Some concrete questions I have: Is the list of installed apps being synced? If so do default scam apps I uninstalled on my machine also get uninstalled the next time I install that machine or another using my...
  9. Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to

in Windows 10 News
    Which websites and online services is your computer connecting to: [ATTACH] There are many components in different apps on your computer that need to connect to the Internet always or at regular intervals to work properly. Likewise, when you open a website in a browser, some of its extensions may automatically [...] This post Which websites...
  10. office online or Libre office - which is better

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office online or Libre office - which is better: My wife's W10 laptop has now closed its free time on word and requires her to purchase it. I'm wondering which of the free ones would be best for her. She only tends to write up her CV and some report work on an occasional basis. I've been wondering about Office on line or...