Windows 10: Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

Discus and support Which headset is most suitable for online conference? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! Im searching for some price reasonable and most of quality head set with microphone. I have these days lots of online conference and hav to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EOF, May 26, 2021.

1. EOF
    EOF Win User

Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

Hi! Im searching for some price reasonable and most of quality head set with microphone. I have these days lots of online conference and hav to buy something not expensive but to usable for this task. I saw many of these Bluetooth headsets from ~20 - 50 euro. Are these headsets are worth the money? Or is it better to buy a wired headset? Thanks.

:)

Thema:

Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

1. Which headset is most suitable for online conference? - Similar Threads - headset suitable online

2. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  3. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  4. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My colors are wrong in most of the programs and online

in Windows 10 Customization
    My colors are wrong in most of the programs and online: Hi Community, I've an issue with the color display on Windows 10. I work as a designer and create things in the Adobe suite. Here I can perfectly see the colors. Nothing is wrong. Yet if I export an image or watch a creation online, the colors are all dull and messed up. Also...
  6. My colors are wrong in most of the programs and online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My colors are wrong in most of the programs and online: Hi Community, I've an issue with the color display on Windows 10. I work as a designer and create things in the Adobe suite. Here I can perfectly see the colors. Nothing is wrong. Yet if I export an image or watch a creation online, the colors are all dull and messed up. Also...
  7. My colors are wrong in most of the programs and online

8. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences: Hello, I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device- headset hands...
  9. Video conference image

Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  10. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?: Hi, I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own speech into the microphone (outgoing audio FROM my computer) and speech from other person or multiple other participants that...