Windows 10: Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

Discus and support Which is better Chrome or Firefox. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been a chrome user for all my life and thinging of switching browsers in windows 10. submitted by /u/a4kube [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a4kube, Oct 7, 2020.

1. /u/a4kube Win User

Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

I have been a chrome user for all my life and thinging of switching browsers in windows 10.

submitted by /u/a4kube
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/a4kube, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Naito Win User

Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

Not that IE is my main browser (Firefox is), but Adblock Plus is available for IE now. Alternatively you can use custom Tracking Protection lists to perform a similar function. Personally, I find IE very good, but Firefox is slightly better for my use (also it's a habit). In my own personal testing, Chrome used twice memory of Firefox with exactly the same tabs open (due to the way it manages processes). Some people have experienced many issues with Firefox, but I rarely ever do.

Naito, Oct 7, 2020
  3. TheHunter Win User
    Explorer, Chrome or Firefox ?

IE11 has adblock easy list too.

ie http://www.iegallery.com/en-us/trackingprotectionlists

Altohugh my no1 is still FF, the only thing that kinda sucks is it doesnt have full 1080p 60fps support @html5 (max 720p), IE11 plays that fine np.

TheHunter, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

Windows 10 - Chrome and firefox are not working

This helped me with Chrome but not with Firefox.

I opened Control Panel>Troubleshooting>Programs>Advanced, Run as Administrator and then went through the steps. My problem was the Chrome wouldn't start at all, so I went through the steps and it asks what program you're having problems with, I chose Google
    Chrome, it'll go through a short diagnostic and then give you the option of Troubleshoot Program & then it gives a list of problems. I chose the first one: This program worked in earlier versions.... then click next, I clicked Windows 7, then next and it did
    it's little fix. I tested and Chrome opened up just fine.

No such luck for Firefox, though.

MarkLaFrance, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Which is better Chrome or Firefox.

1. Which is better Chrome or Firefox. - Similar Threads - better Chrome Firefox

2. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Which Windows is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows is better?: Hi, I got a Dell Latitude E5430, i got my laptop from my dad in 2020, but I did use it a little bit in 2019. I wanted to ask, that which windows is better, cuz in 2019, it was Windows 7 Pro 64bit, but now or since 2020, I have windows 10 latest.Specs: 4gb ramHdd 500gb but I...
  4. Which driver is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which driver is better?: Which driver is better for my laptop sata ssd , the default microsoft ahci driver or the intel achi driver? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-driver-is-better/daa920ef-a783-4cde-b05a-acf79c0b409f
  5. Which driver is better?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which driver is better?: Which driver is better for my laptop sata ssd , the default microsoft ahci driver or the intel achi driver? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-driver-is-better/daa920ef-a783-4cde-b05a-acf79c0b409f
  6. Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome and Firefox are better browsers 100%: how to uninstall Microsoft edge browser it's annoying and useless... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-firefox-are-better-browsers-100/798c07cf-57ae-4baa-b5ef-28b52037d065
  7. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  8. Which is better ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better ?: Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything ....
  9. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  10. Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.: I'm having issues with both Firefox and MS Edge and I'm wondering if Chrome would be a better choice and if so would I be able to import my FF Favorites to Chrome? Thanks in advance for your help. 83073