Windows 10: Which is better ?

Discus and support Which is better ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/greatfuldeath, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Which is better ?

Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything . Is there any deffrince ?

submitted by /u/greatfuldeath
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/greatfuldeath, Oct 11, 2020

2. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Trackpad Scrolling Problems In Creators Update

Hi,

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried performing the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you still perform a System Restore?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Which is better ?

Show windows side by side has stopped working in W10?

Hi Mary,

For better assistance, verify the following information:

• Were you able to check the response of Vinodh.V posted last August 5, 2015?
    • Did you perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on this thread?

If the recommended solutions did not work for you, we suggest creating a new thread since some troubleshooting steps may no longer be applicable to your issue.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Which is better ?

1. Which is better ? - Similar Threads - better

2. You better add Pin Protection to your Bitlocker configuration

in Windows 10 News
    You better add Pin Protection to your Bitlocker configuration: Bitlocker is a popular encryption technology by Microsoft that is used to protect data on Windows devices. Home users and Enterprise customers may protect the system and data using Bitlocker. Bitlocker works in a convenient way by default, as users don't need to enter a pin...
  3. AMD RX 580 Series GPU using a lot of itself and crashes pc for lack of better phrasing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD RX 580 Series GPU using a lot of itself and crashes pc for lack of better phrasing: usually when I play a certain game it only uses about 1-2% of the GPU, but now it uses over 40% on this game.Also it crashes after a few minutes with this error sometimes from reliability history app "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116...
  4. Is an "Image" Better Than System Restore Point?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is an "Image" Better Than System Restore Point?: Im a non-tech basic user. lost bunch of usb's, other important stuff from some house troubles. I had written down how to "fix" things in case of a "crash", etc., but now it's gone, and I cant remember things. Is syst retore points okay, or is what's called an 'image or...
  5. which is better for a wifi adapter, usb 2.0 or usb 3.0?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    which is better for a wifi adapter, usb 2.0 or usb 3.0?: so I have a problem..I'm moving and getting gig speed internet(fios) and my access point pumps out both 2.4 and 5.0 ghz. the problem is simple..my computer dates to 2015 and it cannot even SEE the 5ghz channels on its built in wifi. now, here's the meat and potatoes. I have 4...
  6. Microsoft gives you 10 days to go back to Windows 10 from Windows 11: here is a better way

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft gives you 10 days to go back to Windows 10 from Windows 11: here is a better way: When you upgrade a Windows 10 machine to Windows 11, you have 10 days to uninstall Windows 11 and go back to the previous version of Windows. The grace period may be smaller even, if you happen to delete the previous installation of Windows using the Disk Cleanup Tool. If...
  7. Posready is better than esu or posready is same

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Posready is better than esu or posready is same: Posready is for bank atm only or what i dont understand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posready-is-better-than-esu-or-posready-is-same/de288b16-0aab-425b-a5d7-d76b47edbefa
  8. 2 x 8GB Vs 1 x 16GB RAM Which is better and why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 x 8GB Vs 1 x 16GB RAM Which is better and why?: Hi All,2 x 8 GB Vs 1 x 16 GB RAM. Which is better and why?With Regards,Subhankar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-x-8gb-vs-1-x-16gb-ram-which-is-better-and-why/aa4eb466-f8ec-46af-9b26-d37f9f5ad5e7
  9. Windows 10 - Battery Saver vs Better Battery Mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - Battery Saver vs Better Battery Mode?: Hi all,So far on my laptop I've been using battery saver mode to save as much power as I can while my laptop is unplugged so it can use the battery up to 40% before I charge it at home to save the battery life span.However, I'm noticing I'm not receiving notifications such as...
  10. Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop vs Desktop- Which is better: [ATTACH]Laptop vs Desktop is a battle that excites a lot of people, many are skeptical to spend loads of money on a Desktop and many are confused if a Laptop can make their ends meet. So, in this article, we will be seeing which one is better, a Laptop or a Desktop, for you....