Windows 10: WHICH IS IS BEST TOOL "IMAGEX.exe" or "DISM.exe" FOR CAPTURING IMAGE

Discus and support WHICH IS IS BEST TOOL "IMAGEX.exe" or "DISM.exe" FOR CAPTURING IMAGE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used both the tools dism.exe and imagex.exe , user interface is good and gives more detailed explanations of install.wim I love... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 1, 2018.

1. WHICH IS IS BEST TOOL "IMAGEX.exe" or "DISM.exe" FOR CAPTURING IMAGE

I used both the tools dism.exe and imagex.exe , user interface is good and gives more detailed explanations of install.wim

I love IMAGEX.exe tool , unfortunately imagex.exe does not included in windows 10 dvd , not included in winre.wim

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 1, 2018

2. WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING IMAGE USING DISM

thanks for reply sir , I read already that website, but still i got doubts so i posted here

will you explain to me with examples of commands

Did you already tried capture image with /Capture-CustomImage

i already tested with 5 computers using following commands

Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionWHICH IS  IS BEST TOOL   "IMAGEX.exe"  or "DISM.exe" FOR CAPTURING  IMAGE :professional

imagex /compress maximum /flags "Professional" /check /scroll /capture C:\ F:\installpromax.wim "Windows 10 Professional" /check /verify

imagex /compress fast /flags "Professional" /check /scroll /capture C:\ F:\installprofastflags.wim "Windows 10 Professional" /check /verify

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Oct 1, 2018
  4. loutv Win User

WHICH IS IS BEST TOOL "IMAGEX.exe" or "DISM.exe" FOR CAPTURING IMAGE

DISM .EXE is not recognize

I try to run dism ,exe to check my computer and command prompt says it does not know that command

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

loutv, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

WHICH IS IS BEST TOOL "IMAGEX.exe" or "DISM.exe" FOR CAPTURING IMAGE

1. WHICH IS IS BEST TOOL "IMAGEX.exe" or "DISM.exe" FOR CAPTURING IMAGE - Similar Threads - BEST TOOL IMAGEX

2. Capture image with DISM and /verify error 80

in Windows 10 Support
    Capture image with DISM and /verify error 80: Hi folks using DISM command to capture a windows WIM image from my current system using DISM from latest Windows build ISO it errors out if you run this command Please folks how do we get rid of those damn Smiley's when typing code !!!!!!!!! (D is current Windows disk, C is...
  3. Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Images not appearing in Windows Explorer(.exe): Firstly, I apologize advance because..best way describe the reason is... Do not make multiple threads in different sections for the same problem. I don't quite remember if it was here on Ten or Seven Forums, but I searched all my previous posts & threads (both forums) and...
  4. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  5. Give a exe a Ico which has none ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Give a exe a Ico which has none ?: Give a exe a Ico which has none ? I have a exe to a app thats in development from some programmer . But he didnt give it a ico image. Is there a way to give the exe itself a ico image ? ( I don't want to make a shortcut to it ) Thanks. Note ( I attempted to use...
  6. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  7. ???.exe - Bad image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365
  8. Software Reporter Tool. exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Reporter Tool. exe: To my knowledge this subject has been around for several months with a few people asking the same question and never receiving a believable answer. Google suddenly downloaded "software_reporter_tool.exe" on a friends computer way back when and when he checked on what it was,...
  9. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...
  10. Media Creation Tool exe (wanted)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool exe (wanted): I am looking for the actual MediaCreationTool.exe for version 10240 I do not want the link to the media creation tool as the link downloads version 10586 I need the older exe file version 10240 Thank You 30008