Windows 10: Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC

Discus and support Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am planning to build a gaming PC I want RGB rams. Which are some coolest rams available in market [India]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kaushikgandhi, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC

I am planning to build a gaming PC I want RGB rams. Which are some coolest rams available in market [India]

:)

kaushikgandhi, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 1, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC :D

DrunkenMafia, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC

1. Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC - Similar Threads - best RAM gaming

2. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  3. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  4. Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?: Hello good people of this forum. I want to buy a gaming mouse here in India. I have a budget of around 2000₹ or 2K INR. Please help me out with some good ones please....
  5. Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME?: I have Chosen these Laptops Please Suggest Me Acer Predator Helios 300 Best Gaming Laptop MSI GV62 8RD Gaming Laptop Dell Inspiron 15 Better Gaming Experience Asus FX 504 TUF Gaming Laptop HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop MSI GS75 Stealth Best Gaming Laptop for Warframe MSI GE66...
  6. laptops- which is best

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptops- which is best: which is best for an old woman * Moved from virus & malware * Original title: laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-which-is-best/cd2a1500-7958-4f1f-a0e2-b62b67f3987f
  7. 10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    10 best RAM hardware modules for gaming on Windows PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]You can load apps in seconds and play games on your PC without experiencing a choppy performance by increasing the speed of your memory and installing more of it. So, upgrading your system’s RAM appears to be an easy cure [...] This post 10 best RAM hardware...
  8. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  9. which brand PC is the best overall?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    which brand PC is the best overall?: Yes, I need a new desktop PC and Yes, I have no knowledge of building up my own PC. Yes I know it's not difficult but I don't want to get myself into trouble because of no experience Which brand PC is the best overall in terms of made, and price? 121542
  10. Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?: Which is better windows 7 or windows 10 for gaming??? RAM=2 gb plz help... 76070