Windows 10: Which is the best replacement to my computer?

Discus and support Which is the best replacement to my computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want your opinion on the best replacement for my computer,is xyplorer good or speed commander ? 105845 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khari55, Mar 10, 2018.

1. khari55 Win User

Which is the best replacement to my computer?

I want your opinion on the best replacement for my computer,is xyplorer good or speed commander ?

:)

khari55, Mar 10, 2018
  2. SEKKDS Win User

What is the best WP7 replacement to the old "Outlook Tasks" application from WM 6.5?

Hello fellow Windows Phone users! I have just gotten my HTC Arrive with Sprint, and am pretty fond of it so far!

My question simply is, on my ol' Touch Pro2, running WM 6.5, for those of you familiar with the WM 6.x version, there is the Tasks application built into the phone. It would be grouped with the Calendar,Contacts, and Notes. I liked it for the fact that you
    could easily set up tasks with categories, add notes to it, and most importantly
    put due dates to it and then loop the task automatically to monthly, yearly etc.

(I have noticed, perhaps you could just put your task in the calendar, but still looking for more of a separate program/app to have a list of tasks and due dates.)

My question is, what is the replacement fix to getting something like this? I believe there are some out there, but just wondering what other people's solutions (if anybody needed one) to getting a good tasks manager?

Thank you very much for your feedback, and solutions!

Until then.........

SEKKDS, Mar 10, 2018
  3. What is the best WP7 replacement to the old "Outlook Tasks" application from WM 6.5?

I've written two articles that describe how I'm handling tasks on my windows phone7. You can find links to them in my signature below.

Prof Julie |
    Microsoft MVP Windows Phone
    |
    pocketprimer.com
    | twitter

Just got a new windows phone? Check out these blog articles:

Using the Outlook Hotmail Connector

Manage your tasks on a Windows Phone with Remember the Milk

Use Windows Live to handle tasks on a Windows Phone

Julie fka profjulie, Mar 10, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

XYplorer is a very good file manager; there is a last free version
    XYplorer - XYplorerFree
    and of course a commercial version.

Bear in mind that when considering replacing file explorer, you will never replace it completely. Some programs do not respect the user's choice of file manager and have file explorer hard coded.

Many open-save dialogues you see are not dependent on the system file manager, and will not be affected by selecting another as the default one.

It depends what features you are looking for- without that being specified, advice is necessarily very limited.

If you want tabs- well, in file explorer you can have that e.g. with Quizo's Qttabbar (free) which also lets you customise file explorer in various ways.

If you want folder sizes, that's a feature XYplorer provides quite effectively.

If you want true dual pane features, then a 3rd party file manager is really the way to go.

dalchina, Mar 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Which is the best replacement to my computer? - Similar Threads - best replacement computer

2. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  3. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  4. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which OS is best for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which OS is best for my laptop?: Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card - Integrated GraphicsCan you please suggest me the perfect Windows OS for my laptop?Thanks you in advance...................
  6. Which OS is best for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which OS is best for my laptop?: Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card - Integrated GraphicsCan you please suggest me the perfect Windows OS for my laptop?Thanks you in advance...................
  7. Which is the best oximeter?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which is the best oximeter?: The beat oximeter is a non-intrusive method, which puts a throbbing vascular bed between a two-frequency light source and a finder. It is applied to a finger or toe by a bandage-like cement strip holding the light source and the indicator which assists with estimating pulse,...
  8. Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?: So, having an antivirus helps you a lot either it protecting your pc from malware or it to clean your pc. A good antivirus helps you in both. Today I'll be telling you the best antivirus you can use for free that work better than paid one in many cases. you can also see the...
  9. Which is the best driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which is the best driver?: Hello, I've just clean installed the new 2004 version of Windows 10 PRO, on an Intel MB S5000PSL, I know its an old one..., and the OS recognized ALL my hardware, devices and the other apps., being happy with everything. When installed and run IObit Driver Booster, the app....
  10. laptops- which is best

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptops- which is best: which is best for an old woman * Moved from virus & malware * Original title: laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-which-is-best/cd2a1500-7958-4f1f-a0e2-b62b67f3987f