Windows 10: Which is the Best VPN to Get?

Discus and support Which is the Best VPN to Get? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm in the market to get a vpn for the highest speeds and best security obviously. I want to get torguard. But many people say they use virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Nov 2, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Which is the Best VPN to Get?

I'm in the market to get a vpn for the highest speeds and best security obviously. I want to get torguard. But many people say they use virtual servers/virtual locations which can expose personal data by those running the data centers. Others say thats normal in the vpn industry to reduce costs. Hoping you guys would weigh in on this. Let me know also which vpn you favor as well and why. Thanks

:)

yahanna, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 2, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Which is the Best VPN to Get? :D

P4-630, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Which is the Best VPN to Get?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Which is the Best VPN to Get?

1. Which is the Best VPN to Get? - Similar Threads - Best VPN

2. Best VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best VPN: I'm sure all are agreed as to which VPN is the best, so could I get advice. The majority I hear, will go with Norton 360 but if others have a different and faster VPN they would suggest, please do advise....
  3. Best VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best VPN: I'm sure all are agreed as to which VPN is the best, so could I get advice. The majority I hear, will go with Norton 360 but if others have a different and faster VPN they would suggest, please do advise....
  4. what things are best to use for a vpn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what things are best to use for a vpn: um I really want to know how to set up a very good VPN because I don't know how to and I have tried many times so I want to know how to set up the best VPN possible....
  5. WHATS THE VERY BEST ANTIVIRUS/VPN TO WORK SEEMLESSLY WITH WINDOWS 10 THE VERY LATEST VERSION?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHATS THE VERY BEST ANTIVIRUS/VPN TO WORK SEEMLESSLY WITH WINDOWS 10 THE VERY LATEST VERSION?: HELP ME PICK THE RIGHT ONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-very-best-antivirusvpn-to-work/d98b083c-dbec-4bf3-bba4-9f827445a2c1
  6. Which is the Best VPN to Get?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is the Best VPN to Get?: I'm in the market to get a vpn for the highest speeds and best security obviously. I want to get torguard. But many people say they use virtual servers/virtual locations which can expose personal data by those running the data centers. Others say thats normal in the vpn...
  7. Whats the Best VPN for the Price?

Whats the Best VPN for the Price?: Whats the best VPN thats good on price? 127405
  8. Whats the Best VPN for the Price?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the Best VPN for the Price?: Whats the best VPN thats good on price? 127405
  9. Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN

Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN: I created a remote access VPN (l2tp/ipsec) on my router at my house. If I want to connect to my VPN server remotely ,what do you suggest as a good free vpn client? I know windows 10 has a built in vpn client, but would I notice any improvments (speed, stability, etc) using...
  10. Need Syncing Program if You Use a VPN? Best Method?

Need Syncing Program if You Use a VPN? Best Method?: I work in two different cities and I need to figure out the best method to organize my files and folders. Everyone is using Google Drive, OneDrive, Resilio Sync, SyncThing, and others to sync their files over all their devices. But I don't want to do that due to 2 reasons....