Windows 10: Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME?

Discus and support Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Chosen these Laptops Please Suggest Me Acer Predator Helios 300 Best Gaming Laptop MSI GV62 8RD Gaming Laptop Dell Inspiron 15 Better Gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmirShahzad6, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME?

I have Chosen these Laptops Please Suggest Me

1. Acer Predator Helios 300 Best Gaming Laptop
    2. MSI GV62 8RD Gaming Laptop
    3. Dell Inspiron 15 Better Gaming Experience
    4. Asus FX 504 TUF Gaming Laptop
    5. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop
    6. MSI GS75 Stealth Best Gaming Laptop for Warframe
    7. MSI GE66 Raider 10SGS Gamers Laptop
    8. MSI GL65 Leapord Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop
    9. Asus TUF506IV-AS76 Gaming Laptop
    10. Asus TUF Gaming Laptop

:)

AmirShahzad6, Feb 16, 2021

2. Why is warframe not for xbox 360

Why is warframe not for xbox 360 because I really want it for xbox360 plz so if you guys can add it plz do so.��

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: Game

Darkninja3000#darkness, Feb 16, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 16, 2021
  4. motenai Win User

Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME?

BSOD when starting Warframe (Game)

Lately i've been having a strange issue.

I play Warframe quite intensively, and periodically (but i cant quite understand depending on what) the game is unable to launch and it causes BSOD with the blue screen message completly screwed up in lines and bits.

Once this happens i havent found then it happens every time i launch the game and the only solution i found is to uninstall and redownload it from scratch. It worked for a while, but this time it isn't and even after reinstall the game just causes BSOD.

I tried updating the videocard drivers, resulting only in getting the screwed up BSOD screen rather than the standard one with the memory dump percentage, but it didnt help fix the problem.

I tried verifying the game files, run it in 32bit instead of 64, disable multithreading, DX11 and DX10, nothing made a change.

Here i add a link to the minidumps (5 of them) Warframe_Minidump.rar

Not sure if anyone can give me an answer of what i should do to solve the problem but i hope so.

motenai, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME?

1. Which is the best windows gaming laptop for WARFRAME? - Similar Threads - best gaming laptop

2. Which OS is best for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which OS is best for my laptop?: Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card - Integrated GraphicsCan you please suggest me the perfect Windows OS for my laptop?Thanks you in advance...................
  3. Which OS is best for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which OS is best for my laptop?: Hi there,I am using compaq presario cq 43-405AU and the specs are-Processor - AMD E-300 APU with Radeontm HD Graphics 1.30GhzRAM - 2gb ramGraphic card - Integrated GraphicsCan you please suggest me the perfect Windows OS for my laptop?Thanks you in advance...................
  4. Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?: Hello good people of this forum. I want to buy a gaming mouse here in India. I have a budget of around 2000₹ or 2K INR. Please help me out with some good ones please....
  5. Best Acer Gaming Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Acer Gaming Laptop?: I am searching for a good gaming laptop for playing games as well working with some great designing apps. And I am interested inAcer gaming laptop because I have checked lots of reviews online and recommendations that say that acer offers better specs for price than other...
  6. laptops- which is best

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptops- which is best: which is best for an old woman * Moved from virus & malware * Original title: laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-which-is-best/cd2a1500-7958-4f1f-a0e2-b62b67f3987f
  7. Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC

Which is the best RAM for a gaming PC: I am planning to build a gaming PC I want RGB rams. Which are some coolest rams available in market [India] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-the-best-ram-for-a-gaming-pc/728a94e3-d7b7-4ffe-b95e-68c120b39c02
  8. What is the best gaming laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best gaming laptop ?: I Want to buy a very good gaming laptop pc with lots of HD space and good cooling for those graphics intense games today . I am having trouble finding one it seems . Something that comes with a protection case to transport it in would be nice . Any suggestions would be...
  9. Which laptop brand is best ?

Which laptop brand is best ?: Which laptop brand is best among HP, DELL, LENOVO, ASUS, AND ACER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/which-laptop-brand-is-best/fde894c4-9ac1-4c23-aba4-6107c7b1ec14
  10. Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 or 10 which is best for Gaming ?: Which is better windows 7 or windows 10 for gaming??? RAM=2 gb plz help... 76070