Windows 10: Which is the best Windows Laptop I can buy for Rs.50,000 in India?

Discus and support Which is the best Windows Laptop I can buy for Rs.50,000 in India? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys! I am planning to replace my laptop. Currently I am using Dell Inspiron 5521. I am planning to upgrade to a laptop which I can play some high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cooperboy, May 19, 2018.

1. cooperboy Win User

Which is the best Windows Laptop I can buy for Rs.50,000 in India?

Hi guys!

I am planning to replace my laptop. Currently I am using Dell Inspiron 5521. I am planning to upgrade to a laptop which I can play some high end games and run software like Adobe Premier, Illustrator etc. A good display is also my preference.

Which one is better right now in the market? ( I'm from India and my budget is Rs.50,000)

Thanks!

:)

cooperboy, May 19, 2018

2. Which is the best lappy to buy?

Hi all,

As the title reads I wanted to know which is the best laptop to buy?

I can see other community members being victim of Windows 10, as most of the drivers are unavailable.

Is there any brand of which all the drivers are updated for Windows 10.

Thanks & regards,

Broken Heart 22, May 19, 2018
  3. Looking for a New Laptop to buy costing 50,000 or 60,000 (INR) or below.

Hello guys!

I am Pranav and i am hunting for a new laptop costing 50,000 or 60,000 (INR) or below.

It can be of Microsoft or of any other brand but it should have Windows 10 OS, 6th Generation , 8 GB Ram, 15.6 inches, 1 TB Hard Disc, 2 GB Graphic Card, Weight: 2kg or less. Please guys Help me as I want these features in my new Laptop and its price should
    be low

PranavBhatt_402, May 19, 2018
Thema:

Which is the best Windows Laptop I can buy for Rs.50,000 in India?

1. Which is the best Windows Laptop I can buy for Rs.50,000 in India? - Similar Threads - best Laptop buy

2. CAN I BUY MINECRAFT IN INDIA WITH REWARD POINTS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I BUY MINECRAFT IN INDIA WITH REWARD POINTS?: I recently shifted to India. Can I purchase minecraft Java Edition with Amazon Gift card that I received from Microsoft Rewards?I am currently Rank 2. I can't afford Minecraft Java Edition so is it possible for me to purchase minecraft for free from the amazon gift card I...
  3. CAN I BUY MINECRAFT IN INDIA WITH REWARD POINTS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I BUY MINECRAFT IN INDIA WITH REWARD POINTS?: I recently shifted to India. Can I purchase minecraft Java Edition with Amazon Gift card that I received from Microsoft Rewards?I am currently Rank 2. I can't afford Minecraft Java Edition so is it possible for me to purchase minecraft for free from the amazon gift card I...
  4. CAN I BUY MINECRAFT IN INDIA WITH REWARD POINTS?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the best budget Gaming Mouse in India?: Hello good people of this forum. I want to buy a gaming mouse here in India. I have a budget of around 2000₹ or 2K INR. Please help me out with some good ones please....
  6. Which laptop screen do I buy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which laptop screen do I buy: I broke my laptop screen and don't ebb know where to start to buy it. Here's the number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/which-laptop-screen-do-i-buy/3c8804a4-a819-4b11-bc31-da8836d8a18a
  7. laptops- which is best

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptops- which is best: which is best for an old woman * Moved from virus & malware * Original title: laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-which-is-best/cd2a1500-7958-4f1f-a0e2-b62b67f3987f
  8. Best Windows laptops for Programming you can buy in 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Best Windows laptops for Programming you can buy in 2019: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Investing in a new laptop is a daunting task than it should be. With a variety of laptops available in the market today which is offering plenty of functionality, it is essential to pick the best laptop that is most [...] This post Best Windows laptops for...
  9. Which laptop brand is best ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which laptop brand is best ?: Which laptop brand is best among HP, DELL, LENOVO, ASUS, AND ACER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/which-laptop-brand-is-best/fde894c4-9ac1-4c23-aba4-6107c7b1ec14
  10. Which 17" Laptop to Buy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which 17" Laptop to Buy?: OK, I know this has probably been asked before, but as we all know, technology changes from day to day, so . . . My friend wants a new 17" laptop. Ideally it will have a backlit keyboard, but she can live without it. So far, we've found a Lenovo with 4GB RAM and a 1T...