Windows 10: which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB...

Discus and support which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Himanshu1789, Sep 26, 2018.

1. which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB...

which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB number

:)

Himanshu1789, Sep 26, 2018
  2. bobmac111 Win User

Lastest windows10 crashed computer.

Lastest windows10 crashed computer. Did a restore and it took me BACK to windows 7. HOW do I get back to windows10????

bobmac111, Sep 26, 2018
  3. xkm1948 Win User
    Advice For People wishing to update to Windows 10 Redstone

Yep. Tried to update my Realtek sound driver to the lastest version. After that I can't even use the Realtek sound control panel any more. It is now blocked. Seems M$ is determined to force users to swallow their automated driver update system.

f*u*c*k this. One step forward two steps backward.

xkm1948, Sep 26, 2018
  4. which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB...

Slow PC during start-up IE11 flashing after installing windows 10, version 1709.

Thank you for this update. If the issue keeps on happening, we suggest that you reset IE11 and check if the issue persists. Follow these steps on how to reset IE11:

• In IE11, click on the Tools icon at the upper-right corner of the browser.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Go to the Advanced tab.
    • Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset.

Note: Resetting IE will delete all saved data and settings on the browser. It is better to back up your data or settings.

Meanwhile, can you tell us if you're still experiencing performance issues on your PC after performing the steps on the article provided previously?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB...

1. which is the lastest update version of IE11 available for windows10 and please confirm KB... - Similar Threads - lastest update version

2. I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest: Good afternoon,I have been attempting to update my windows 10 for some time now and have attempted every solution under the sun. Please see below for windows specifications:Edition: Windows 10 HomeVersion: 1909Installed 27-Aug-19OS Build: 18363.1556I confirmed I have enough...
  3. I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update windows from version 1909 to lastest: Good afternoon,I have been attempting to update my windows 10 for some time now and have attempted every solution under the sun. Please see below for windows specifications:Edition: Windows 10 HomeVersion: 1909Installed 27-Aug-19OS Build: 18363.1556I confirmed I have enough...
  4. windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.: windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-is-a-retail-version-please-confirm/6e184499-4619-42fb-9124-8b5b097a2842
  5. windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm.: windows 11 pro is a retail version? please confirm. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-is-a-retail-version-please-confirm/6e184499-4619-42fb-9124-8b5b097a2842
  6. Searching list of KB.. (telemetry) updates which are not recommended

Searching list of KB.. (telemetry) updates which are not recommended: Sometimes MS tries to propagate dubious "updates" whose core task are "telemetry" data collection. The following article shows one of such updates which are not essentially necessary for running Win10: KB5001391 is another Windows update that you should not install, except.....
  7. The lastest version of windows 10 is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The lastest version of windows 10 is broken: Getting system freezes, blue screens and application crashes on this version of windows 10. Can it be fixed in the next update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-lastest-version-of-windows-10-is-broken/d9b4d713-d410-4914-b81d-b9458043aed0
  8. Confirmation Please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Confirmation Please: I have spent the past few days doing my best to disable Windows update, Skype, cortana among other things and these "apps" keep coming back. There is literally no reason for me to EVER update windows, and if they will not stop being pushed onto MY PERSONAL COMPUTER then there...
  9. Where does Microsoft post the lastest version of Windows10?

Where does Microsoft post the lastest version of Windows10?: I know my Windows build and version, but what should it be? I have 2 laptops that are at different builds, but Windows Update says both are up to date....
  10. windows10/ where is my confirmation number?

windows10/ where is my confirmation number?: I bought windows 10 on October 4, 2018 and I have not received my confirmation number. can you please send it to my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. thank you My name is Elsie Sanchez and I paid $199.00....