Windows 10: Which is the user appearing when starting computer

Discus and support Which is the user appearing when starting computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello community,I am having trouble with my computer, users, and the domains. I am talking about the computer I use at work; I got it some time ago and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Victor Martinez, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Which is the user appearing when starting computer

Hello community,I am having trouble with my computer, users, and the domains. I am talking about the computer I use at work; I got it some time ago and I don't really know the settings that were added back then, but I do know that it's not signing to the right domain.When I first start the computer it shows my name and I can log in normally and so, but I realized that it is not using the correct username, which is my work email account.I have tried with the option sign in with another username, and then I see the option of logging in to my work domain, and I can log in using my email and passw

:)

Victor Martinez, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Computer Not Working

Hi,

Failure to access the Start menu and missing icons can be caused by a corrupted user profile. To isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the following steps to trigger
    Safe Mode through the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) option and create a new user account. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Improper shutdown process
      • Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo is visible, unplug the power source of your computer. Perform this step three times.
      • On the fourth time that you turn on your computer, just simply wait for the
        Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) window to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you were able to access Safe Mode, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10. By doing this, we may identify if this is an account related issue. The link also contains all the necessary information including the step on how to set up a new account in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Which is the user appearing when starting computer

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Which is the user appearing when starting computer

1. Which is the user appearing when starting computer - Similar Threads - user appearing starting

2. Which is the user appearing when starting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the user appearing when starting computer: Hello community,I am having trouble with my computer, users, and the domains. I am talking about the computer I use at work; I got it some time ago and I don't really know the settings that were added back then, but I do know that it's not signing to the right domain.When I...
  3. Which is the user appearing when starting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the user appearing when starting computer: Hello community,I am having trouble with my computer, users, and the domains. I am talking about the computer I use at work; I got it some time ago and I don't really know the settings that were added back then, but I do know that it's not signing to the right domain.When I...
  4. Unknow terminal appear when starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknow terminal appear when starting: A unknow powershell appear few time when i using the laptop1. When the it boot and logging in to desktop yes! a power shell in login screen!2. after enter desktop3. when i open task managersome time the popup powershell can function normanly, but mainly it cant type any...
  5. Computer asking which OS I want to use when starting the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer asking which OS I want to use when starting the computer: Long back story I'll make short. A program I tried to use lodged itself in the boot menu like it was an OS. It's not. The company helped me get rid of that so everything there is fine. But when I start the computer I still get a screen asking me which OS I want to use. Only...
  6. Saved data which appears when filling boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saved data which appears when filling boxes: Where does Windows get the data which pops up when you fill a form. An old email address is appearing not my current one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-data-which-appears-when-filling-boxes/4d4e5830-34cb-4dc4-8e5c-f2bbb60bfd04
  7. Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu

Create Start Screen Tiles for applications which appears on Start Menu: Hello All, I was wondering how to add the applications appearing on Windows 10 Start Menu to Windows Start Screen, that too in a specific location on the start screen, with a specific tile size and under a specific application group? Do you think it's feasible? I know...
  8. choose which folders appear on start doesnt work

choose which folders appear on start doesnt work: Hello, I have reinstall windows 10 (clean install) and im trying to show some folders in start menu. From Settings > Personalization > Start -> choose which folders appear on start , i turn some of them on (for example downloads), the switch moves to right side and turns...
  9. Customize "Choose which folders appear on start" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize "Choose which folders appear on start" ?: In settings > personalization > start > Choose which folders appear on start Can we add custom folders to this ? There are some folders which I use very frequently which aren't any of the standard folders (downloads, documents etc) 21120
  10. Graphical "blip" when user starts computer in the morning.

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphical "blip" when user starts computer in the morning.: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The issue (Windows 10) disappears after the user hits ctrl-alt-delete and accepts our "county user usage" agreement, and clicks in the box to log into their account. Above is a photo of the issue. Graphical "static"...