Windows 10: which key combination is pressed to bring all windows in one screenshot

Discus and support which key combination is pressed to bring all windows in one screenshot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally keep pressing some key on my laptop. Which gives me following kind of view of all open windows. [ATTACH] I want to know which key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by datatraveler2012, Nov 23, 2019.

1. which key combination is pressed to bring all windows in one screenshot

I accidentally keep pressing some key on my laptop.

Which gives me following kind of view of all open windows.

which key combination is pressed to bring all windows in one screenshot 7aafb783-cd09-46cc-95f4-e534a0d25cfb?upload=true.jpg

I want to know which key combination is accidentally pressed which gives me this kind of look as shown in above?

:)

datatraveler2012, Nov 23, 2019

2. Win key + Print Screen SystRq not always working to take and save screenshots.

Hello Benoy,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• When you press Windows key + Print Scrn SysRq, does your computer's screen somehow dim for a moment? Also, after pressing Windows key + Print Scrn SysRq and press Ctrl + V in Paint, does the screenshot appears?
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?

To save your screenshot as a file, it would depend on the key combination that will trigger to capture a screenshot and automatically save it to the Screenshots folder. Here are some examples of print screen key combination depending on the manufacturer
    of the device (Windows logo key + Ctrl + PrintScrn, or Windows logo key + Fn + PrintScrn)

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Key combinations not working

Thanks for following up. In here, you can find the list of all the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10. Check it out and
    see which key combinations are still working on Windows 10, and which are not.

We also tested on our end and only the Alt + F and Alt + P are working fine, and this is on a PC that is on the Fall Creators Update. May we suggest that you update your operating system to 1709 and see if the key combinations will work.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

which key combination is pressed to bring all windows in one screenshot

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

which key combination is pressed to bring all windows in one screenshot

1. which key combination is pressed to bring all windows in one screenshot - Similar Threads - key combination pressed

2. Pressing key number one makes all keys into shortcuts instead of typing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing key number one makes all keys into shortcuts instead of typing.: When ever I press the key number 1 , a bing page with windows help website is opening up. And any other key I press will take me to a shortcut instead of typing. And only after I press the windows button twice, the keys will go back to typing. This is really annoying while...
  3. The R key will not work unless pressed in combination with the Shift key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The R key will not work unless pressed in combination with the Shift key: All the things I've tried so far:Bought a new keyboardUninstalled and reinstalled keyboard files under device managerUninstalled and reinstalled iCue for Corsair both old and new keyboards are CorsairPlugged the keyboard into a different USB slotA couple of command prompt...
  4. The R key will not work unless pressed in combination with the Shift key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The R key will not work unless pressed in combination with the Shift key: All the things I've tried so far:Bought a new keyboardUninstalled and reinstalled keyboard files under device managerUninstalled and reinstalled iCue for Corsair both old and new keyboards are CorsairPlugged the keyboard into a different USB slotA couple of command prompt...
  5. The R key will not work unless pressed in combination with the Shift key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Is there any way to customise the screenshot key combination in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to customise the screenshot key combination in windows 10?: I just want my PC to perform screenshots like Mac using Shift CMD 4 then saving to desktop. Surely there is a way for me to do this? Haven't found anything helpful on Google. Thanks!!!!! submitted by /u/MstrHighway [link] [comments]...
  7. Key not working just one combination

Key not working just one combination: A little while ago i tried to add a macro,and i think i used the key 1 from numpad. Now all the alt + combinations thatuse numpad 1 are not working. for example alt + 164 should give me ñ, butit bypasses the 1 and i get the combo alt + 64 = @. I dont event remember...
  8. Print screen button and combinations brings nothing to clipboard, no screenshots in dropbox...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print screen button and combinations brings nothing to clipboard, no screenshots in dropbox...: Hi everyone, I've read similar questions in this board but the answers provided are never applicable to me for reasons I will illustrate below, and this issue is frustrating me to no end. I have a GXT 865 gaming keyboard, working on a desktop, I have windows 10. I have an...
  9. One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one

One of my keyboard keys is stuck pressed and I don't know which one: I don't know what I did but one or more of my keyboard keys are stuck pressed down. I dont even know which one, it's hard to figure out. But here are things that are happening: When I click on the volume icon in the taskbar, the volume keeps getting lowered by itself My...
  10. Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key

Some keys only work when pressed in combination with Fn key: Hello everyone, I have a strange issue with my keyboard and I can't seem to find other posts about it. When I press specific keys (L, down arrow, 9 on numpad), they sometimes are not recognized. For minutes at a time, I cannot press them on their own (issue is present in...