Windows 10: Which language is best for starting programming career?

Discus and support Which language is best for starting programming career? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What you think guys? What language is the best language in 2020 to so on for making a good career? What language we should learn before providing web... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MuhammadRohail1, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Which language is best for starting programming career?

What you think guys?

What language is the best language in 2020 to so on for making a good career?

What language we should learn before providing web development service or you can say website development service?

:)

MuhammadRohail1, Feb 12, 2020

2. What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile Which language is best for starting programming career? :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Feb 12, 2020
  3. dude12564 Win User
    Turing Programming Language

I'll keep this in mind, I hear almost no one knows about this language, purely educational i hear. Do you think learning Python / Java before C would help , or should I just go to C/C++/C# after?

Thanks for the site! *Big Grin Which language is best for starting programming career? :D

You might have to change that into simplier english, this is my first year of programming.

dude12564, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Dolph Win User

Which language is best for starting programming career?

Turing Programming Language

Hey Dude12564,
    I live in London, Ontario *Smile Which language is best for starting programming career? :). We learned turing in grade 10 as well, but i grew up in a smaller town near Chatham Ontario, we did the comp sci, learned some CNC Mill and what not, but turing is a good start for programming when your learning new languages. But you really need to get into the C languages, start off with plain c programming becuase its pure procedural programming, then when you move to java, you get the pure Object Oriented (True OO, unlike limitations of turing: although ive seen some rediculous things with turing). I went to University Of Guelph for Programming, it was good, we did HEAVY amounts of C programming, and Java, but never touched C++ or .NET, with alitlte SQL so i have alot of troubleshooting and out of box thinking, but no real world languages. Realising the lack of potentials from Univeristy Degree with no Co-op, i decided to go to Fanshawe in London. Dude lol, they teach you whats important. C++, .NET, SQL. If you know these languages, SPECIFICALLY .net and sql, you will go far.

Im currently writing this post, working at Essex Energy Inc in Windsor for my First Coop, im doing c#, .net and silverlight(which will be dead in 2 years) and sql. If you want a good start, to whats important for your career, and also what feels like the most practical programming you can do, do web development with .net, aspx c# and sql. You will be extreamly prepared for employers, because let me tell you... employers could care less about turing and plain c programmers. Now dont take that the wrong way, i know these are just steps, but when you feel comfortable with turing and vb, widen your gaze to the real world *Rockout :rockout:

Dolph, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Which language is best for starting programming career?

1. Which language is best for starting programming career? - Similar Threads - language best starting

2. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  3. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  4. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Best Programming Language for Accessibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Programming Language for Accessibility?: I am a beginner at programming language and applicationdesign, and I have an important question for you. I wonder if there's aprogramfor sight challenged programmers to create their own apps, with keystrokes that letthem insert controls into panel-like screens. For example, I...
  6. Best Programming Language for Accessibility?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Programming Language for Accessibility?: I am a beginner at programming language and applicationdesign, and I have an important question for you. I wonder if there's aprogramfor sight challenged programmers to create their own apps, with keystrokes that letthem insert controls into panel-like screens. For example, I...
  7. Which is the best oximeter?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Which is the best oximeter?: The beat oximeter is a non-intrusive method, which puts a throbbing vascular bed between a two-frequency light source and a finder. It is applied to a finger or toe by a bandage-like cement strip holding the light source and the indicator which assists with estimating pulse,...
  8. Which is the best driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which is the best driver?: Hello, I've just clean installed the new 2004 version of Windows 10 PRO, on an Intel MB S5000PSL, I know its an old one..., and the OS recognized ALL my hardware, devices and the other apps., being happy with everything. When installed and run IObit Driver Booster, the app....
  9. Career choices

in Windows 10 Support
    Career choices: I am going to college in a few years and wanted to do pc repairs and/or open my own place. I had a question for you guys who own your own tech repair places/owned your own tech repair places: what education did you have if any? Any comments or info would be helpful. 150033
  10. laptops- which is best

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptops- which is best: which is best for an old woman * Moved from virus & malware * Original title: laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptops-which-is-best/cd2a1500-7958-4f1f-a0e2-b62b67f3987f