Windows 10: Which laptop screen do I buy

Discus and support Which laptop screen do I buy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I broke my laptop screen and don't ebb know where to start to buy it. Here's the number.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HPMicrosoft, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Which laptop screen do I buy

I broke my laptop screen and don't ebb know where to start to buy it. Here's the number.

:)

HPMicrosoft, Jun 7, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 7, 2021
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jun 7, 2021
  4. suraswami Win User

Which laptop screen do I buy

Laptop LCD Screen - Where to buy in India?

My friend wants to know the place where he can get lcd screens for laptops. Which brand is the best one?

He is looking to replace the LCD on his Dell inspiron 630m WXGA TFT.

Please suggest some sites where he can find laptop spares to buy. If anyone knows any shop/website in india or that can ship to India please post or pm me.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Which laptop screen do I buy

1. Which laptop screen do I buy - Similar Threads - laptop screen buy

2. Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which pen I should buy that is compatible with my laptop?: hp ENVY x360 m Convertible 15m-cn0012d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-pen-i-should-buy-that-is-compatible-with-my/63c7fc4e-debc-4824-8542-88c58130f76d
  3. Which video card to buy

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which video card to buy: Hey guys I have a HP ZR30w : HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support Specifications of HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor. [IMG] support.hp.com Which has a resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz. I bought this computer on Amazon but...
  4. Which Brand Ram Should i buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Brand Ram Should i buy: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone My Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Laptop Specs are as follows 1. Windows...
  5. Which version of laptop do I have?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which version of laptop do I have?: I purchased a GT76 Titan DT-230 from xotic pc. The laptop is great but I’ve been having some type of confusion on what drivers to download. I found the product page for the DT-230 and downloaded the drivers. When I ran a few benchmarks and looked at my detailed hardware...
  6. Which 27” Monitor to Buy???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which 27” Monitor to Buy???: I am looking at three monitors: LG- 27UL600W BenQ-PD2700U Dell- U2718Q Mostly for work purposes but also for surfing the web, watching YouTube videos, streaming a sports event, etc. What should I buy?
  7. Which activation key should I buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which activation key should I buy?: Hello, I'm really confused about all the windows 10 activation keys, their validity and stuff. I saw a few places selling activation keys and I just need to know if I can use them to re activate windows when I upgrade my hardware (eg change motherboad, CPU). I read the MS...
  8. Which Surface device should I buy?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which Surface device should I buy?: Greetings! I have been a Microsoft user for years and I have bought a Macbook a few months ago, and I have decided to give it away (to another family member) and go for a Microsoft device. The reason why is because I am taking college classes that require Windows 10 and I...
  9. Which is the best Windows Laptop I can buy for Rs.50,000 in India?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which is the best Windows Laptop I can buy for Rs.50,000 in India?: Hi guys! I am planning to replace my laptop. Currently I am using Dell Inspiron 5521. I am planning to upgrade to a laptop which I can play some high end games and run software like Adobe Premier, Illustrator etc. A good display is also my preference. Which one is better...
  10. Which 17" Laptop to Buy?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which 17" Laptop to Buy?: OK, I know this has probably been asked before, but as we all know, technology changes from day to day, so . . . My friend wants a new 17" laptop. Ideally it will have a backlit keyboard, but she can live without it. So far, we've found a Lenovo with 4GB RAM and a 1T...