Windows 10: Which laptops/notebooks do support PlayReady SL3000

Discus and support Which laptops/notebooks do support PlayReady SL3000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,we were not able to find this information anywhere on the internet.We're looking for laptop which will:Have enough power/performance to display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jan Drozd jandrozd, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Which laptops/notebooks do support PlayReady SL3000

Hello,we were not able to find this information anywhere on the internet.We're looking for laptop which will:Have enough power/performance to display 4k/UHD videosSupport PlayReady SL3000All laptops we tested with PlayReady shows that they support SL2000.Can anyone recommend laptop supporting SL3000?

:)

Jan Drozd jandrozd, Jul 26, 2021

2. I need more information on PlayReady 3.0.

Hi Puccha,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

What is Microsoft PlayReady technology?

The development of Microsoft PlayReady content access protection technology is the culmination of 10 years of innovation and more than $1B invested as a result of years of collaboration with the Studios, Entertainment industry,
    Broadcasters, Service Providers, and Mobile and CE industries. PlayReady is the premiere comprehensive content delivery and management solution for entertainment products and services.

What are the key features of Microsoft PlayReady?

Microsoft PlayReady technology allows:

• Seamless sharing of protected content among devices and between people.

• Support for a variety of business models, including rental, subscription, advertising, promotion, preloaded content and more.

• Support for audio, video, multimedia, eBooks, and other new content types on any device.

Key features include:

• Domains

• Embedded license

• Extended format support

• Silverlight support

• WMDRM Content support

• Industry standard cryptography AES and ECC (NIST P-256)

• Unified device porting kit

• Adopted by major standards at World Wide levels: DECE (UVVU), DASH

• Enables premium content without plug-ins in the browser using HTML5 EME and MPEG-DASH

• Key Rotation, Live TV, and Blackout support

• Software Development Kits for iOS and Android

More in detail, Microsoft PlayReady:

• Supports natively a wide range of audio and video codecs, including WMA, WMV, Dolby Digital +, AAC, AAC+, enhanced AAC+, and H.264.

• Is able to protect essentially any type of digital content — music, video, games, ringtones, images, and more.

• Has a tight integration with Microsoft platforms including Windows 8, Xbox, Windows Phone, Mediaroom, and Silverlight for Windows and Mac.

• Implements user domains and embedded licenses to facilitate legal distribution of content among devices.

• Is capable of Over-The-Air (OTA) delivery of content and licenses.

• Allows side-loading of content from Windows PCs.

• Microsoft PlayReady is backwards compatible with WMDRM10. Mobile handsets, set-top boxes and other devices built with PlayReady technology can decrypt content protected with WMDRM10. In addition, PlayReady
      features such as domains and embedded licenses may be applied to content originally protected with WMDRM10.
    • Has a permanent breach management service with dedicated response team.

Please refer to the link below for more information.

Microsoft PlayReady - Home

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Puccha Win User
    I need more information on PlayReady 3.0.

Original Title: PlayReady 3.0

I need more information on PlayReady 3.0.

What are the PlayReady 3.0 Devices?

Does this include 4K Display Monitors?

Does the 4K Display Monitors has to be PlayReady 3.0 capable to Display 4K contents?

Thanks.

Puccha, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Which laptops/notebooks do support PlayReady SL3000

Berton, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Which laptops/notebooks do support PlayReady SL3000

1. Which laptops/notebooks do support PlayReady SL3000 - Similar Threads - laptops notebooks support

2. What exactly does PlayReady® do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly does PlayReady® do?: Hey!Kind of weird question, but I wanted to know what does one get from installing it? How it benefits the end-user; does it block certain features, etc.?I remember having it as an option in the past that came with Windows Media Center, so my question is just a simple...
  3. What exactly does PlayReady® do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly does PlayReady® do?: Hey!Kind of weird question, but I wanted to know what does one get from installing it? How it benefits the end-user; does it block certain features, etc.?I remember having it as an option in the past that came with Windows Media Center, so my question is just a simple...
  4. do my laptop support touchsreen or not?

do my laptop support touchsreen or not?: Hi, I have a Samsung laptop model NP740u3e. when I go for about pc section, it shows that laptop is touchscreen supported with 5 touch points. but when I go for Tablet Pc settings from control pannel to calibrate touchscreen, there it shows not pen and touch support foe this...
  5. Energia do notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Energia do notebook: Meu notebook perde energia enquanto jogo, costuma ir de 100 para 95 dependendo do jogo desce para 80%.Ontem liguei o notebook e ele estava com 30% de bateria, sendo que uso sempre a corrente, menos a noite que desligo o notebook, retiro o carregador e guardo-o.Fiz um powercfg...
  6. Energia do notebook

Energia do notebook: Meu notebook perde energia enquanto jogo, costuma ir de 100 para 95 dependendo do jogo desce para 80%.Ontem liguei o notebook e ele estava com 30% de bateria, sendo que uso sempre a corrente, menos a noite que desligo o notebook, retiro o carregador e guardo-o.Fiz um powercfg...
  7. Energia do notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Playready content doesnt work

in Windows 10 Support
    Playready content doesnt work: I cannot find any test pages other than this page. https://bitmovin.com/demos/drm I get the below error. Video decoder or demuxer had an error with the content (PLAYBACK_VIDEO_DECODING_ERROR) When I try to play on netflix in edge I get error code d7361-1253, I am on clean...
  9. Freeware hypervisors which do not require SLAT support

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Freeware hypervisors which do not require SLAT support: There are still many LGA775 computers in use; their Core2 Duo/Quad processors support VT-x but not SLAT/EPT which is required by several current free hypervisors. For reference, here is a list of recent versions which can run on hardware without SLAT support: Vmware...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on notebook, which component is causing it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on notebook, which component is causing it?: I have an HP notebook (https://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/hp-pavilion-15-ck000-laptop-pc/17296798/model/19496922/document/c05859503) that's about one and a half years old. It has been working almost fine (its fan was always worryingly noisy and I often only start hearing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Playready hardware digital rights management download for HP laptop