Windows 10: Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

Discus and support Which Microsoft account redeemed my code? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to find the Microsoft account that redeemed my Minecraft Bedrock Edition code, but there seems to be no way for me to access this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Goobsguy, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Goobsguy Win User

Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

I'm trying to find the Microsoft account that redeemed my Minecraft Bedrock Edition code, but there seems to be no way for me to access this information. Can anyone help?

:)

Goobsguy, Mar 29, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft.com/redeem isn’t woking!

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were not able to redeem your gift cards. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Were you getting any error messages when trying to access microsoft.com/redeem? If so, could you possibly send us a screenshot?
    • Have you tried to use any other browser to access the said website?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check on this
    link
    for more information regarding redeeming a gift card or code to your Microsoft account. The link also provides you some of the troubleshooting steps if you were unable to redeem a card or code.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Which Microsoft account redeemed my code?

1. Which Microsoft account redeemed my code? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account redeemed

2. I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot on which Microsoft account I redeemed my minecraft windows 10: I forgot on which account I redeemed my minecraft for minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant trace back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-on-which-microsoft-account-i-redeemed-my/a0a4333d-65b9-4949-b310-17ff9bbeb340
  3. Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem Code: Hi, I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock edition but I don't have a code for it even though iv had my java account since 2013. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-code/36e547a1-3008-4d8a-8a83-bc88801f8474
  4. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  5. I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account

I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Code on my wrong Microsoft account: Hey guys, I recently discovered I had access to a Windows 10 version of Minecraft through my old Minecraft Java version. When I redeemed that code and unlocked the game though I realized I had redeemed it on my wrong old Microsoft account which is not connected to my...
  6. I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft

I forgot which Microsoft Account I used to redeem Minecraft: I redeemed the code for Minecraft in windows 10 free edition, but I forgot which microsoft account I used to redeem it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-microsoft-account-i-used-to-redeem/d67043d5-2dea-4615-80d0-2cd7fc99f702
  7. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  8. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  9. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  10. I forgot which account i redeemed a code in

I forgot which account i redeemed a code in: I redeemed a code a while back and I forgot which account I redeemed it in. Is there a way to search up the account? I have the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-which-account-i-redeemed-a-code-in/50241bfd-890d-4d32-af52-156f5f3deb9b"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remember what microsoft account i redeemed minecraft on

2. i forgot my redeem code

3. what microsoft account was a code redeemed

4. cant remember which microsoft account redeemed code,
  5. how to find out what account i redeemed minecraft on,
  6. i forgot which account i redeemed my code on,
  7. windows store redeemed code not showing up,
  8. who redeemed my microsoft code