Windows 10: Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

Discus and support Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichalPiják, May 13, 2022.

1. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless 850?Thanks for any help in this topic.

:)

MichalPiják, May 13, 2022

2. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Hello,

My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken.

Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future.

Thanks,

ZAFAR SIDDIQI, May 13, 2022
  3. Jati_RV Win User
    Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Keyboard 850

Hello!

I have a MS Wireless Keyboard 850 and my dongle got broken, where can I order a replacement dongle for it?

Thanks in advance

Jati_RV, May 13, 2022
  4. jlccsi Win User

Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850

I have a MS keyboard 850 and wish to add a MS mouse using just one dongle. Can I purchased a Wireless MS Mouse 1000, or a different MS mouse, and pair it to the keyboard dongle?

jlccsi, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

1. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle - Similar Threads - mouse wireless keyboard

2. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  3. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  4. My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...: it seems a huge waste to have to discard a perfectly functional mouse and keyboard just because the usb dongle has been damaged... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-dongle-used-to-connect-my-wireless-mouse/5e350dc2-e7fd-4785-b344-4ecb4effa328
  5. My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...

My USB dongle used to connect my wireless mouse 1000 and wireless keyboard 850 has been...: it seems a huge waste to have to discard a perfectly functional mouse and keyboard just because the usb dongle has been damaged... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-usb-dongle-used-to-connect-my-wireless-mouse/5e350dc2-e7fd-4785-b344-4ecb4effa328
  6. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  7. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  8. Microsoft wireless keyboard 850 dongle causes hang on startup

Microsoft wireless keyboard 850 dongle causes hang on startup: On a couple of different Window 10 machines, the USB dongle for this keyboard and mouse causes startup to hang. When I remove the dongle, startup continues as usual. I replace it when I need the keyboard for signin, and it works fine. It's really annoying - any ideas what...
  9. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850: Hello, My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken. Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future. Thanks, Zafar Siddiqi...
  10. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000: Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-850-and-wireless-mouse-1000/5a776a29-f0b4-4aae-a24e-b7ff83f2e0ed