Windows 10: Which of these 4K TVs is the best deal I am looking to use it as a computer Monitor??

Discus and support Which of these 4K TVs is the best deal I am looking to use it as a computer Monitor?? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I currently have a 39.5" 720p Insignia I got 2 years ago I am using it mainly as a computer monitor which of these TVs is the deal deal?? I am looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DJboutit, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DJboutit Win User

Which of these 4K TVs is the best deal I am looking to use it as a computer Monitor??

I currently have a 39.5" 720p Insignia I got 2 years ago I am using it mainly as a computer monitor which of these TVs is the deal deal?? I am looking to upgrade to 4K 40" to 50" I have downloaded a good amount of 4k videos I can not even view them at close to full quality currently. LG 43" #43UK6090PUA $250, Samsung 43" #UN43NU6900FXZA $280, LG 43" #43UM7300PUA $300, LG 49" #49UM6900PUA $320, VIZIO 43" #V435-G0 $280, Philips 43" #43PFL5604/F7 $250, Philips 50" #50PFL5604/F7 $270

DJboutit, Aug 27, 2019

2. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Font is "rough looking" on 4K monitor

I have Windows 10. Font, especially on Google, is very rough looking, unsmooth. 4K monitor. How do I fix this?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General]

PAULDELOMEL, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Zafatta Win User

Which of these 4K TVs is the best deal I am looking to use it as a computer Monitor??

Windows wont display 4k and HDR simultaneously.

I recently got a 4k HDR tv (Samsung UE43NU7100). I connect my PC with a normal HD monitor and the 4k HDR tv. When turning on HDR on my tv the resolution of the 4k tv (3840x2160) gets set back to normal HD (1920x1080) in windows settings. Windows is completely
    updated, my AMD Radeon R9 390 8gb graphics card is up to date and supports and displays in 4k when HDR is off. My Xbox one X displays both 4k and HDR perfectly simultaneously. I use a high speed HDMI 2.0 cable. I have no idea why my pc does this and cant find
    anything about windows not being able to do 4k and HDR at the same time. It also doesn't work if I only connect the tv instead of the monitor and tv. Any suggestion?

Zafatta, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Which of these 4K TVs is the best deal I am looking to use it as a computer Monitor?? - Similar Threads - TVs best deal

2. TVs as monitor vs gaming monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    TVs as monitor vs gaming monitors: Hi guys so I'm wondering what your thoughts are on using a large TV as your monitor vs. a gaming monitor. The single thing that makes me ask this is refresh rate. I've currently got a 65" Samsung TV as my monitor that has a 120hz refresh rate... but I'm thinking about...
  3. Best GPU for HDR 4K Content **I am NOT a gamer**

Best GPU for HDR 4K Content **I am NOT a gamer**: Good evening to all who view this post. I want to purchase a new PC (not a laptop, not a media server, but a PC) with a GPU that can display the highest quality 4K content (preferably @60fps) AND HDR where available to my high end 55" 4K UHD HDR Smart TV. Like I said, I am...
  4. Best deal on Office 365?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best deal on Office 365?: So I had a student license for Office 365 and I think it's expired now. What's the best deal on full version of Office 365? I saw the normal yearly price of $99, so is office always going to be a yearly paid subscription? 168766
  5. Any good tips for Windows 10 users with large 4k monitors/tvs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good tips for Windows 10 users with large 4k monitors/tvs?: I just got a 50" 4k tv, and I'm using it as a monitor. I really like the extra space, but I'm wondering if there are any cool tricks that I should know about. I also have my old 23" monitor sitting on an arm, vertically. But I can't place apps so that they divide vertically...
  6. Help me pick out a computer. I am looking for a Black Friday deal for a computer. Laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me pick out a computer. I am looking for a Black Friday deal for a computer. Laptop...: I am looking for a Black Friday deal for a computer. Laptop preferably. I need it to run video editing applications and coding software. UNDER 300$ possibly? I need some help picking this out. submitted by /u/leviblack42 [link] [comments]...
  7. Best Linux distributions which look like Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Best Linux distributions which look like Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Once you have understood the pros and cons while shifting from Windows to Linux and decided in favor of the latter, the tougher part would be adjusting with the new environment. Thankfully, there are a few distributions of Linux which [...] This post Best...
  8. Scaling Problems using 4K Monitor

Scaling Problems using 4K Monitor: I saw a great deal on a UHD monitor and grabbed it, completely unaware of the issues regarding scaling for programs, particularly older programs, in a 4k environment. (For those who also do not know: this is when a program opens and is so tiny on the screen you can't read...
  9. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  10. Samsung 40in 4K used as monitor

Samsung 40in 4K used as monitor: My problem is everything looks awesome with the new 4K monitor except Virtual Weather station display it show's up in the upper left hand corner very small cant seem to figure out how to make this one program show up larger. Any help would be appreciated thanks*Sad P.S. this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tv used as pc monitor and suggestion