Windows 10: Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc

Discus and support Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey, Simple and Unique question, Which of these folders can I hide?... Can I hide All folders form drive C: ? for clean UI.. Thanks, XP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XeeshanPlay, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc

hey,

Simple and Unique question, Which of these folders can I hide?... Can I hide All folders form drive C: ?

for clean UI..

Thanks,

XP

Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc e332e7db-b773-4103-bb90-498377f7b34c?upload=true.png

:)

XeeshanPlay, Nov 3, 2020
  2. gs99 Win User

User folders in root C: drive

In my new Windows 10, these folders were generated:

• Intel
    • PerfLogs
    • Program Files
    • Program Files (x86)
    • Users
    • Windows
    Is there a policy of users generating new folders in this root C: drive?

On my old W7 PC I had several folders in C:, providing a shorter path for applications.

E.g. Is there an advantage when new Windows software is installed?

gs99, Nov 3, 2020
  3. YoKid Win User
    Locking/Hiding Folders.

Hi,
    I'm just looking for another program that would let me hide/lock some of the folders on my computer. Of course, easy to use and doesnt effect my computer in anyway.

I am using "Folder Lock" at the moment, but it is causing some trouble with blue screens popping up randomly (the windrvNT.Sys). I did a little research and was told that I either need to uninstall Folder Lock or rename the windrvNT.sys file, but it's such a pain; so thats why I'm here looking for a better program to lock/hide my folders/files.

*Note: I'm looking for a "program", not a trick *Eek! Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc :eek: .
    Thanks in Advance~

YoKid-

YoKid, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc

related to intel folder in c drive

hi,

actually i was deleting some of my games when i saw that the intel folder located in c drive is showing empty,but its showing that it contains 2 folders when i see its properties. So i have a request that how can i retrieve these files back and what will
    happen if there is no files in intel folder

AMANSINGH_51174, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc

1. Which of these folders can I hide? Drive C Program files, Nvidia, Intel, etc - Similar Threads - folders hide Drive

2. Which files&programs can I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which files&programs can I uninstall?: I have to clean up and free up storage space on C: drive. Storage usage is at capacity. Which Microsoft files can I delete and which ones should I keep. A lot of MS programs and I know to keep the major ones like Edge and One Drive.Thanks in advance....
  3. Which files&programs can I uninstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which files&programs can I uninstall?: I have to clean up and free up storage space on C: drive. Storage usage is at capacity. Which Microsoft files can I delete and which ones should I keep. A lot of MS programs and I know to keep the major ones like Edge and One Drive.Thanks in advance....
  4. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  5. Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I save Programs to D: drive not C: drive ?: HelloI Have my C: drive 120 GB and my D Drive 335 GBmy C: Drive is now only on 35 GB free, and this is programs aloneIs there away that I move old programs to D: drive? even if I have to uninstall them and reinstall them??Also, in PC health check, I found the following photo,...
  6. Can i move all of the program files in the C: drive into a D: drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i move all of the program files in the C: drive into a D: drive?: i recently found out that i had a bigger drive D: in my system that wasn't activated, and I was wondering if I could move everything in the C: drive into the D: drive without messing everything up? there's hardly any space left on the C: drive while there's 500 gigabytes...
  7. which folder can be deleted in c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    which folder can be deleted in c drive: hi in my c drive their are three program files folders 1. program files {4,050 Files, 640 Folders, 1.57GB} 2. program files x86 {15,705 Files, 3,370 Folders, 4.43GB} 3. program data hidden folder {2,360 Files, 488 Folders, 1.41GB} pls let me know which folder i can...
  8. WHEN I COPY A FOLDER FROM DRIVE C:\ WHICH CONTAINS SUB-FOLDER AND FILES WITH IN TO A...

WHEN I COPY A FOLDER FROM DRIVE C:\ WHICH CONTAINS SUB-FOLDER AND FILES WITH IN TO A...: WHEN I COPY A FOLDER FROM DRIVE C:\ WHICH CONTAINS SUB-FOLDER AND FILES WITH IN TO A DRIVE E:\ WHICH IS MICRO SD THE SUB FOLDER FILES DOES NOT COPY. ALL SUB FOLDERS ARE EMPTY....
  9. Can I move Program Files folder (and x86 folder) from C: (SDD) to D: (HDD) drive?

Can I move Program Files folder (and x86 folder) from C: (SDD) to D: (HDD) drive?: Dear Microsoft Community, I have recently purchased a HP laptop with Windows 10 (build 1809). The machine came with a 1Tb HDD. I purchased and installed a 250Gb Solid State Drive and reinstalled Windows on this drive. I now have the SSD as drive C: and the HDD as D:. My...
  10. Can I selectively reload programs or files from a DVD of my C: drive.....which I need to do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I selectively reload programs or files from a DVD of my C: drive.....which I need to do...: Hi, Long story, but here's the short of it. I had a local technician perform a clean install of Windows 10, because the System Reserve partition was too small and I didn't want to mess with it. So everything has mostly worked out OK, other than I'm missing my photo...