Windows 10: which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i...

Discus and support which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_yeah_boi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_yeah_boi, Jun 6, 2022.

1. which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i...

/u/_yeah_boi, Jun 6, 2022

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 6, 2022
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 6, 2022
  4. SlipSlice Win User

which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i...

Slow Startup

Does anybody know why I am having really slow system startups? I don't have extra startup programs than I use to have. The only thing that I think it could be is my antivirus program. I use AVG now since I reformated 2 days ago..and every since then, I have a really slow startup..I don't know if that is the reason..Does anybody have any suggestions, on how to speed my startup? I use to be able to be on my desktop screen in like 35-40 seconds at most. And now it is way over a minute. Any help would be gr8.

-slip*Cool which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i... :cool:

SlipSlice, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i...

1. which of these updates is responsible for my slow startup after the update? is it the one i... - Similar Threads - updates responsible slow

2. Slow response after boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow response after boot: Slow response after boot GLOSSARY TM = Task Manager FE = File Explorer TB = Taskbar The system "churns" for 15+/- minutes after booting. During this it shows the following "progress bar"The program that I use to crop this won't run to completion. The part in the middle with...
  3. Slow response after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow response after boot: Slow response after boot GLOSSARY TM = Task Manager FE = File Explorer TB = Taskbar The system "churns" for 15+/- minutes after booting. During this it shows the following "progress bar"The program that I use to crop this won't run to completion. The part in the middle with...
  4. Slow response after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows lock screen incredibly slow response after KB5005565 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows lock screen incredibly slow response after KB5005565 update: After updating KB5005565 yesterday, it seems my lock screen after 15 minutes past for screen saver no longer responds immediately to my keyboard/mouse input. It takes a minute or so for the app details to appear, then even more minutes to show the PIN text box for me to gain...
  6. Slow startup after updating last week

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup after updating last week: Hi everyone, Anyone else experiencing super slow startup on win10 x64 from the last update over a week ago or so? (I didn't update due to work schedule, but whatever the update was previous to last week). I've currently updated to the latest windows update and it seems a...
  7. Which services are responsible for Windows Update on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which services are responsible for Windows Update on Windows 10?: I use a 3rd party firewall and anti malware solution, and i use it on "Whitelist mode"only connections following the rule set can establish a connection. And i noticed that whenever i have an update it shows up but never download, they are stuck on Preparing 0%, i already...
  8. Slow response on initial startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow response on initial startup: When I restart my computer, the initial Windows screen comes up as normal. However, I must hit enter several times to be allowed to sign-in. Once I sign in with my pin, things slow to a crawl. Usually, the desktop comes up but often without words or it flashes numberous times...
  9. Really Slow Response Since Updating

Really Slow Response Since Updating: My system has been a flyer from the very first install of Windows 10 Pro when it originally came out (the free year). It would update automatically (very annoying notices...usually when I'm in the middle of something). Due to being annoying and I wanting to control it, I...
  10. Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update

Startup EXTREMELY Slow After Last Update: Hi, I see a few people are posting black screens at startup - in my case that's what I thought I had but if I let it go for a few minutes it would eventually get to the login screen. At a few other times, I got to a blue screen saying I needed to use the Recovery tools. All...