Windows 10: Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

Discus and support Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just wanted to know which windows is ideal to use? Windows 8 or Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by optimumdrives, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

I just wanted to know which windows is ideal to use? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

:)

optimumdrives, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10?

1. Which one is best? Windows 8 or Windows 10? - Similar Threads - best

2. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  6. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  7. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  8. Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair: I recently took my computer to Best Buy for possible repair since I bought the PC from them.I am pretty knowledgeable about computers and did every test myself from the UEFI Bios to Hewitt Packard diagnostics.I have a code 41 & code 125 event codes in Event Viewer, perhaps an...
  9. Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair

Windows 11 Boot Menu stuck with Best Buy Boot MRI PE /windows from in store repair: I recently took my computer to Best Buy for possible repair since I bought the PC from them.I am pretty knowledgeable about computers and did every test myself from the UEFI Bios to Hewitt Packard diagnostics.I have a code 41 & code 125 event codes in Event Viewer, perhaps an...
  10. I need best windows for my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need best windows for my pc: Hi I have PC Intel 4600 HDIntel i7 4785T8 ram I have a problem when I install a new Windows, the keyboard and mouse freeze I have a problem when I install a new Windows. The keyboard and mouse freeze, or when I format it, it freezes as well. Sometimes when I install Windows,...