Windows 10: Which one is better?

Discus and support Which one is better? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I tried to update it to latest version from windows 10 upgrade assistant. After downloading 99% it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KshitijDamodhar, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Which one is better?

I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I tried to update it to latest version from windows 10 upgrade assistant. After downloading 99% it is restarting from 1%. I tried it 2 times but it was same. So I decided to update it from setting

Will it update successfully or not?

:)

KshitijDamodhar, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 27, 2020
  4. LaytonJnr Win User

Which one is better?

Which one

Hello,

I would suggest looking for the cheapest available graphics card with 2GB of memory. The trend at which games are going, you are likely to need 2GB VRAM at least in order to get decent performance, as more and more games are using higher amounts of the VRAM buffer. AFAIK, one of the best "bang for your buck" cards is the GTX 650 Ti Boost, despite being a few generations old. If you can find a 2GB GTX 650 Ti Boost (look especially for the Boost bit), then you'll have a great card that should last you a good amount of time.

If I were to recommend a card off of that list, my question would be for what games and what resolution?

Layton

LaytonJnr, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Which one is better?

1. Which one is better? - Similar Threads - better

2. Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which browser is better? Chrome or Edge?: Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
  3. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  4. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  5. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!: Hello, I am running Windows 11 23H2 Home Insider Preview, and I am experiencing difficulties running Roblox, nothing opens.Is there any way to fix this without downgrading my operating system?If you are curious, here are my PC specifications below:...
  7. Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!

Microsoft! YOU BETTER FIX THIS NOW!!!: Hello, I am running Windows 11 23H2 Home Insider Preview, and I am experiencing difficulties running Roblox, nothing opens.Is there any way to fix this without downgrading my operating system?If you are curious, here are my PC specifications below:...
  8. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  9. What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?

What runs better on an old laptop? Windows 7 or Windows Vista?: I have this old Windows Xp era laptop and have Windows 7 installed but its really slow, so I was wondering if Windows Vista being older runs faster than 7....
  10. What will happen if I press Yes to reset fTPM BitLocker. Image attached below for better...

What will happen if I press Yes to reset fTPM BitLocker. Image attached below for better...: Upon login to the MS account, the recovery key seems to be absent.I watched this video to understand but I don't see any screen to enter the BitLocker key blue screen at the start of the video.https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vfrs5k9nSk4Please suggest.Thank you...