Windows 10: Which one is my Linux Partition?

Discus and support Which one is my Linux Partition? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I did a dual boot thing a few weeks back starring Ubuntu Budgie. It's great on my Mini PC by the TV but I'm over it on my desktop. I'm following a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Which one is my Linux Partition?

So I did a dual boot thing a few weeks back starring Ubuntu Budgie. It's great on my Mini PC by the TV but I'm over it on my desktop. I'm following a tutorial by a trusted YouTube bloke but hit a stumbling block using Minitool: I can't figure out which part of the partition is the Ubuntu.

(I can guess but I'd rather be certain.)

I felt like I created a 10-20 GB partition. I have disk partition and MiniTool showing. Is it the 100MB one? *Huh My hard drive is a 512 SSD.

Which one is my Linux Partition? [​IMG]

Which one is my Linux Partition? [​IMG]

:)

The Pool Man, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Aug 28, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Which one is my Linux Partition?

Linux Partition

I have ubuntu in a separate partition along with windows 8.1 installed on my pc. Would the partition be affected if I do a clean upgrade to windows 10.? I want the upgrade to erase everything in the windows partition only and install there from scratch
    without affecting the linux partition. How do I accomplish that?

NaivedyaBansal, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Which one is my Linux Partition?

1. Which one is my Linux Partition? - Similar Threads - Linux Partition

2. Remove "Linux" "partition" from File Explorer after installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove "Linux" "partition" from File Explorer after installing WSL: I installed WSL a while ago. I removed it today and there's still this:How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-linux-partition-from-file-explorer-after/5edf9976-d905-42fd-aad8-4c7184884fcc
  3. Remove "Linux" "partition" from File Explorer after installing WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove "Linux" "partition" from File Explorer after installing WSL: I installed WSL a while ago. I removed it today and there's still this:How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-linux-partition-from-file-explorer-after/5edf9976-d905-42fd-aad8-4c7184884fcc
  4. Windows filesystem won't recognise Linux partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows filesystem won't recognise Linux partition: Hi,Recently I installed Linux mint on the HDD of an old workstation that I own. I installed Linux mint onto the HDD by disconnecting the SATA cable that connects my windows boot drive from the SSD, and then installed Linux on the second drive using a Linux mint CD-ROM that I...
  5. Windows filesystem won't recognise Linux partition

Windows filesystem won't recognise Linux partition: Hi,Recently I installed Linux mint on the HDD of an old workstation that I own. I installed Linux mint onto the HDD by disconnecting the SATA cable that connects my windows boot drive from the SSD, and then installed Linux on the second drive using a Linux mint CD-ROM that I...
  6. Windows filesystem won't recognise Linux partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I deleted a partition from windows 11 that had linux installed and now I am stuck in GNU...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a partition from windows 11 that had linux installed and now I am stuck in GNU...: Hello, So, I have a Windows HP Envy 15. From a curious mind and very new to OS, I decided to install Linux Ubuntu via the dual boot route and partition my HD. Recently, that allotted space ran out so I booted into windows and deleted it and also extended that space back into...
  8. I deleted a partition from windows 11 that had linux installed and now I am stuck in GNU...

I deleted a partition from windows 11 that had linux installed and now I am stuck in GNU...: Hello, So, I have a Windows HP Envy 15. From a curious mind and very new to OS, I decided to install Linux Ubuntu via the dual boot route and partition my HD. Recently, that allotted space ran out so I booted into windows and deleted it and also extended that space back into...
  9. remove partitions that not needed from old linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove partitions that not needed from old linux: i have ASUS tuf a15 and i used to have multiple Linux OS from different distros kali,Ubuntu,manjaro, etc. as dual boot now i want to remove the extra partitions to save space and i don't know which one to removethe unallocated is for new Linux i will install after solving...
  10. remove partitions that not needed from old linux

remove partitions that not needed from old linux: i have ASUS tuf a15 and i used to have multiple Linux OS from different distros kali,Ubuntu,manjaro, etc. as dual boot now i want to remove the extra partitions to save space and i don't know which one to removethe unallocated is for new Linux i will install after solving...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which linux partition