Windows 10: Which one is my Linux Partition?

Discus and support Which one is my Linux Partition? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I did a dual boot thing a few weeks back starring Ubuntu Budgie. It's great on my Mini PC by the TV but I'm over it on my desktop. I'm following a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Aug 28, 2018.

1. The Pool Man Win User

Which one is my Linux Partition?

So I did a dual boot thing a few weeks back starring Ubuntu Budgie. It's great on my Mini PC by the TV but I'm over it on my desktop. I'm following a tutorial by a trusted YouTube bloke but hit a stumbling block using Minitool: I can't figure out which part of the partition is the Ubuntu.

(I can guess but I'd rather be certain.)

I felt like I created a 10-20 GB partition. I have disk partition and MiniTool showing. Is it the 100MB one? *Huh My hard drive is a 512 SSD.

Which one is my Linux Partition? [​IMG]

Which one is my Linux Partition? [​IMG]

:)

The Pool Man, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Aug 28, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Aug 28, 2018
  4. NaivedyaBansal Win User

Linux Partition

I have ubuntu in a separate partition along with windows 8.1 installed on my pc. Would the partition be affected if I do a clean upgrade to windows 10.? I want the upgrade to erase everything in the windows partition only and install there from scratch
    without affecting the linux partition. How do I accomplish that?

NaivedyaBansal, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Which one is my Linux Partition? - Similar Threads - Linux Partition

2. WSL - Enabling Windows Subsystem for Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL - Enabling Windows Subsystem for Linux: 11/11/2018 I have windows 10, version 1803, OS build 17134.37 In powershell as administrator, I run the command: enable-windowsoptionalfeature -online -featurename microsoft-windows-subsystem-linux and receive error: enable-windowsoptionalfeature : the referenced...
  3. WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM FOR LINUX

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM FOR LINUX: please help, how to clean remove windows subsystem for linux, i have already installed kali linux distro, and have many apps installed on it, which mean also already opening the port on laptop, now i want unistalled them all, included the apps. if i using "lxrun /uninstall"...
  4. Reinstall Windows 10 over Linux Mint but no NTFS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 over Linux Mint but no NTFS: My laptop came with Windows 10 Pro. I installed Linux Mint which occupies the whole hard drive. I want to reinstall Windows 10 Pro and remove Linux, but when I use the Windows USB installation disk, there is no NTFS on laptop so I can't install. Any ideas please?...
  5. You can now buy Linux on Microsoft's Store

in Windows 10 News
    You can now buy Linux on Microsoft's Store: WLinux is the first commercial version of Linux, more precise the Windows Subssystem for Linux, on the Microsoft Store. It is advertised as a "fast Linux terminal environment for developers and pro-users built on Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) on Windows 10" and available...
  6. New for Windows Subsystem for Linux in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    New for Windows Subsystem for Linux in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: On October 2, 2018, Microsoft announced that the availability of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update. This post will cover what you can expect to see in WSL for the October 2018 Update, Windows 10 version 1809, and from recent Windows Insiders builds. You can find additional...
  7. I have installed Linux formating all partitions of Windows 10

I have installed Linux formating all partitions of Windows 10: Hi, I have installed Linux for one class work and by mistake I deleted the entire hard drive. How can I reinstall Windows 10 in UEFI?! Thanks!! Pablo....
  8. Several orphaned drive partitions after failed linux dual boot install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Several orphaned drive partitions after failed linux dual boot install: Partitions can be merged only when next to each other.
  9. No pb to mount partition in linux e/t Fast Startup is enabled in W10

in Windows 10 Support
    No pb to mount partition in linux e/t Fast Startup is enabled in W10: hi.I just found out that Fast Startup feature is still enabled in my version of Windows 10 (currently 1703).And I was able to mount the C: NTFS partition in linux read/write without problem (ntfs-3g is supposed to warn you and prevent you from mounting it RW if fast startup...
  10. Using EasyBCD to boot a Linux partition

Using EasyBCD to boot a Linux partition: Moderator: If this is the wrong forum for this question, please move this post to the right forum. Has anyone used EasyBCD to book a Linux partition? Can you post how you accomplished that. Thanks in advance.*Smile 58360

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which linux partition