Windows 10: Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ?

Discus and support Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello dear friends , and greetings with the highest best regards to all employers of BILL GATES Firstly i appreciete the brand new improvments and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OpeningPizza332, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ?

Hello dear friends , and greetings with the highest best regards to all employers of BILL GATES

Firstly i appreciete the brand new improvments and changes about microsoft works.

Microsoft windows is not just a system operation software for me , it means computer.
    Yeah i have just new learned there were other systems after i used at least 22 years computer.
    I remember windows 98 and my first love was Lara Croft although she was a tomb raider :

After many years i had to try other system because of the weak , low security of windows .
    I have been attacked some hackers from deep dark web users. They use electric cable systems, wifi connections , and even bluetooth to steal my very important documents.

i cant be able to use my computer safely only 2 days during last 6 months .... ...

Once, although my computer is closed, only a power cable connection is enough for them, i was just installed new windows system and 5 different antivirus program, kaspersky - Eset Nod 32 - Avast - Total 360 - Bit defender - MalwareByte , together . And blocked all incoming and outgoing connection ports from windows Firewall.
    Then it was late i shut down computer and just sleept 4-5 hours . When i get up , i heard some high voices coming from my hardware DVD WRITER , There was windows setup disk inside of it , and then when i checked, they how did they do i cant understand but , they deleted some files from that disk and leaked my computer again and windows setup disk is not working anymore.

Only after i searched my hard disk on another computer which has Ubuntu Systems, i founded some txt notepad files , there was some information about using schemas , one of that writes this "this schema is useful for desktop computer , because users usually dont plug off after they close the system, so after they thinks they close the computer you can reach the files by using network by this schema .. "

That made me realized i am against with real problem and serious enemies .
    But i believe i have a more powerful friend which is together with me since 22 years and i trust microsoft to find a solution against , badness of darkweb users . because microsoft is a good company.

AND I AM SURE OF THE GLORY , BECAUSE WHO IS TOGETHER WITH GOOD COMPANIONS ARE ALWAYS WIN .

I can send the infected files , some trojens that antivirus programs cant spot , and all the files which looks like strange to me.. what do you suggest ?

:)

OpeningPizza332, Feb 4, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Dark Web

Hi JTCC832

Please explain how you know your Email address is found on the Dark web, were you notified of this and if so, how were you notified?

The first and most important thing to do is to change all your passwords as soon as you have the opportunity

Perform a full security scan on your PC, whether with Defender or your preferred Security software

If you do not use 2FA (Two-Step Verification) on your account, you should turn that on:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/...

DaveM121, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts

Source: Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts - Microsoft Security

See also: Microsoft Threat Experts: Case studies for managed threat hunting service - Microsoft Tech Community - 358244

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ?

Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts

Source: Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts - Microsoft Security

See also: Microsoft Threat Experts: Case studies for managed threat hunting service - Microsoft Tech Community - 358244

Brink, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ?

1. Which one is stronger ? Deep Dark web hackers or Microsoft system expert technichians ? - Similar Threads - stronger Deep Dark

2. Advantages and Disadvantages of the Dark Web Links

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Advantages and Disadvantages of the Dark Web Links: Today there are many advantages of the dark web andthis is because the Internet has grown into a bigger thing than it ever hasbefore. This is because more people have access to the Internet through theircell phones, notebooks, laptops, netbooks, and other similar portable...
  3. Credit alert about Dark Web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Credit alert about Dark Web: I got a credit alert on one of my cards that my email account, and more personnel information was found on the Dark Web. How can I keep this from happing? Are they hacking into my computer and getting my information? How can I block them from this activity. According to...
  4. Which Web Cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Web Cam: Which web cam do people recommend for reliable operation with Windows 10 under £50. Logitech models seem to get good reviews. 156256
  5. Screen dimming on dark web pages.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen dimming on dark web pages.: I'm using a Windows Surface 3 Laptop with an AMD. Fir some reason whenever i'm on battery and on a dark web page the screen dims. It's pretty annoying. Does anyone know a fix for this ? Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]...
  6. Dark Web

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dark Web: What does one do if personal email address shows up on Dark Web? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-web/ff5ef3a4-af74-4323-9867-0ee352ba86d5"
  7. Dark Web PDF file with PW

Dark Web PDF file with PW: I've recently starting getting emails (~weekly) with OUTLOOK.COM addresses that have PDF attachments and just a password in the email. The subject is my former password, which I was notified was exposed on the dark web in July. I DO NOT open them, and subsequently block the...
  8. Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Hackers compromised some web email services managed by Microsoft: On the heels of a trove of 773 million emails, and tens of millions of passwords, from a variety of domains getting leaked in January, Microsoft has faced another breach affecting its web-based email services. Microsoft has confirmed to TechCrunch that a certain “limited”...
  9. Dark Web: Which countries specialize in what services?

Dark Web: Which countries specialize in what services?: China's hacking hardware, the United States' assassins or Japan's taboo content -- in the Dark Web, only money matters. On Tuesday, Trend Micro researchers released a whitepaper (.PDF) documenting the results of an investigation into the Web's underbelly, asking if the...
  10. Trojan deep in my system

Trojan deep in my system: Hi! Today i might have got a trojan. I did indeed install a program that redirected me to a site where i think the website downloaded unwanted malware to my PC. The malware that has got control over my PC has completely blacked out my access to Windows Defender, At the...