Windows 10: which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

Discus and support which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Am.Shekari, Jul 19, 2022.

1. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" there as well or notand second question I have is that can I add the 40 GB empty space in my SSD to my windows C Drive because there is something among them

:)

Am.Shekari, Jul 19, 2022

2. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows
    or my recovery disk

HectorEdenburg, Jul 19, 2022
  3. EFI SYSTEM PARTITION DELETE

I updated to windows from windows 8.

Now I am left with flwg :-

260MB Healthy (EFI system Partition) Simple basic FAT

128MB Healhy(Primary partition) Simple Basic RAW FAT

This was with initial Windows 8 came with laptop. Could you please tell me if these 2 partitions need to be kept for the system or can be deleted and merged to another partition.

Also how can we make a partition on hard disk like before which will contain its Recovery data and can be used in emergency

Thanks in advance.

JASBIR KHARA, Jul 19, 2022
  4. Time Lady Win User

which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

The OEM partition should be the manufacturer’s recovery partition, removing this will mean you cannot use this to return to factory conditions. If you decide to remove it then make sure you create a system image backup using Macrium Reflect free & create
    their boot media beforehand:

Reflect Free Edition

I do not recommend deleting the EFI partition.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Time Lady, Jul 19, 2022
Thema:

which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

1. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete - Similar Threads - EFI System Partition

2. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  3. Cloning System Partition, Recreating EFI & Recovery partitions......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloning System Partition, Recreating EFI & Recovery partitions......: This guide is intended for educational purposes only.A fresh and clean installation is always the best thing to do, because in addition to a bug-free Windows experience, everything outside the Windows environment like the EFI partition, Recovery partition, and overall system...
  4. Cloning System Partition, Recreating EFI & Recovery partitions......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloning System Partition, Recreating EFI & Recovery partitions......: This guide is intended for educational purposes only.A fresh and clean installation is always the best thing to do, because in addition to a bug-free Windows experience, everything outside the Windows environment like the EFI partition, Recovery partition, and overall system...
  5. Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?: I recently removed Ubuntu from an Ubuntu-Window dual boot to which I gave a portion of my disk.In the process of removing it, I discovered I had 4 other partitions other than the C:, taking up quite some space.I cannot tell which are the results/residues from the dual boot...
  6. Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete: Hello I have a Surface pro Gen 1 (quite old but still doing great) running Win 10. It only has a 64GB SSD, so I need every bit of space I can get on there. There is currently 5 healthy recovery partitions at over 10gb. I would like to hang on to the repair partition, however...
  7. About Healthy EFI partition system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Healthy EFI partition system: Hello I want know about healthy EFI partition system its important or not for windows 10, what is uses ?because i want remove this partition.Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-healthy-efi-partition-system/241774e2-2b0a-4fe7-b8f9-5b0fa8991b69
  8. Should I delete this EFI Partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I delete this EFI Partition?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/not_sahil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkgptx/should_i_delete_this_efi_partition/
  9. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...: I have a HP Pavilion with Windows 10. My C drive has only 35 GB free out of 161 GB. I was looking to extend my C drive but the extend volume option is greyed out. When I checked the Disk Management I have one health partition to the left of my C drive and one health partition...
  10. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...