Windows 10: which one should i choose to boot my usb drive

Discus and support which one should i choose to boot my usb drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I’m trying to upgrade my win10 32bit into win10 64bit, it’s based on 64 processor and the win was activated. I’ve downloading the tool into my 16GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by junhuang1285, Jul 24, 2019.

1. which one should i choose to boot my usb drive

Hi I’m trying to upgrade my win10 32bit into win10 64bit, it’s based on 64 processor and the win was activated. I’ve downloading the tool into my 16GB flash drive. The only problem I have is the boot menu. These are the choices on the boot menu(From top to Bottom): LS120, Hard Disk, CDROM, ZIP, USB-FDD, USB-ZIP, USB-CDROM, USB-HDD, Legacy LAN. There are 9of them on the menu, I’ve tried USB-HDD but my window starts as usual, no option of upgrade. Nothing popped out. Help pls. Which one should i boot?

:)

junhuang1285, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

3. panchoman Win User
    Boot linux on USB drive

it might just be that your bios doesn't support it, but it should anyway.

make sure you go into the bios and make sure "boot other device" is enabled and try seeing if the usb is listed as an hdd.. as bootable flash drives are usually picked up as usb hdd's and check if your bios detects the flash drive.

panchoman, Jul 24, 2019
  4. D-rock Win User

which one should i choose to boot my usb drive

Help with USB Boot Image

I am trying to boot from my USB flash drive. I followed the instructions step for step that are in the article on this website. I downloaded the HP program and the USB Image zip file. I ran the HP flash program and pointed it to the folder where I unzipped the USB Image files to. I then copied all the files over to the USB memory stick as instructed. When I restart my computer and press F12 to go to the boot menu I have 3 options: SATA hard drive, CD-ROM drive, or USB Device. So I choose USB device and when it reads the USB memory stick all I get is the error "Non-system disk, replace and hit any key" Its like the USB memory is missing some system files or it doesnt have the master boot record or something. Somebody please HELP!!! I want to flash the bios in a new video card and I have to boot to DOS and I dont have a floppy drive and I have Win XP so a USB boot is probably the best option I have.

D-rock, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

which one should i choose to boot my usb drive

1. which one should i choose to boot my usb drive - Similar Threads - should choose boot

2. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  3. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  4. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miwurui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhjdoj/which_drive_should_i_choose_to_download_windows/
  6. all-in-one USB boot drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all-in-one USB boot drive: Hi. I've been in IT support for 15 years and I always hated the amount of different cd/dvd/usb I had to carry with myself, so I was thinking why not to combine them into one drive and have everything on it - 1. windows installations with drivers and programs (UEFI and BIOS )...
  7. How to choose which drive to boot from, OUTSIDE of bios.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to choose which drive to boot from, OUTSIDE of bios.: Hello. I recently built a new system with dual operating systems on different internal ssd's. My question is, is there a way to choose what drive to boot before windows starts up? I have a editing side and gaming side and I would like the option to choose which drive to boot...
  8. Which Data Should Go no Which Drive?

Which Data Should Go no Which Drive?: I have a 1TB Hard Drive and a 512GB SSD. How do I make it so Windows boots up on my SSD, and what are your recommendations on what should go on my SSD, and what should go on my Hard Drive? I’m new to PC gaming, so I would appreciate all of your help. (Edit: sorry about title,...
  9. Which one should I uninstall?

Which one should I uninstall?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weeabboo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehf7vd/which_one_should_i_uninstall/
  10. Different backups softwares. which one to choose?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Different backups softwares. which one to choose?: hi guys I just want some honest opinons from you guys. After some research, I found the following 3 backup solutions : 1.macrium 2.ease us backup 3.Aomei All are free? so which one? my requiremement is to be able to restore individual files in emergency ? 86469