Windows 10: Which one should I uninstall?

Discus and support Which one should I uninstall? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/weeabboo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehf7vd/which_one_should_i_uninstall/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/weeabboo, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Which one should I uninstall?

/u/weeabboo, Dec 29, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Which one should I uninstall? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Which one should I uninstall?

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Which one should I uninstall?

1. Which one should I uninstall? - Similar Threads - should uninstall

2. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  3. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  4. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Which method should I use to uninstall Widgets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which method should I use to uninstall Widgets?: I disabled Widgets in gpedit in Windows 11 Home, but it is still running. Which method should I use to uninstall Widgets? >winget uninstall "Windows web experience Pack" OR >Get-AppxPackage *WebExperience* Remove-AppxPackage >winget uninstall –id 9MSSGKG348SPCompletely U...
  6. Which method should I use to uninstall Widgets?

Which method should I use to uninstall Widgets?: I disabled Widgets in gpedit in Windows 11 Home, but it is still running. Which method should I use to uninstall Widgets? >winget uninstall "Windows web experience Pack" OR >Get-AppxPackage *WebExperience* Remove-AppxPackage >winget uninstall –id 9MSSGKG348SPCompletely U...
  7. I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?: I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them? please instruct me. do i need to system restore ? i am unable to find the recovery points as it was not created....
  8. I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?

I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them?: I've accidentally uninstalled few microsoft c++ files how should i recover them? please instruct me. do i need to system restore ? i am unable to find the recovery points as it was not created....
  9. I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?: I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers? My PC is showing ax88179_ax88127a windows 7 drivers are present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-to-windows-11-should-i-uninstall/937f32d6-7ca0-4cf4-b867-8313d5897c78
  10. I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?

I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?: I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers? My PC is showing ax88179_ax88127a windows 7 drivers are present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-to-windows-11-should-i-uninstall/937f32d6-7ca0-4cf4-b867-8313d5897c78