Windows 10: Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the...

Discus and support Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. I've been using the Chrome extension called "Magic Actions for YouTube" for quite a while, and for as long as I've had it set up, the size of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnJSal, Mar 17, 2020.

1. JohnJSal Win User

Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the...

Hi all. I've been using the Chrome extension called "Magic Actions for YouTube" for quite a while, and for as long as I've had it set up, the size of the video screen always stretched across the full width of the browser window, meaning that the "Up Next" and suggested videos were not on the right side of the video, but rather started underneath it.

But lately the video screen size has been more compact, with the "Up Next" videos in a column to the right of the video. I've looked through...

Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the full width?

JohnJSal, Mar 17, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

YouTube Video quality

I don't understand why you didn't simply record your video with the screen set to a lower resolution like I suggested, instead of camming it? *Confused Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the... :confused:

That way, you'll get a proper picture with the hi-def option on YouTube.

qubit, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Screen Resolution Stretched

One evening my monitor went black and came back up immediately but the screen was stretched and icons large. I was able to adjust the icons but the screen was stretched. None of the screen resolution options have any affect on correcting the problem. Looking
    for suggestions, thank you.

SueFisher3, Mar 17, 2020
  4. rickss69 Win User

Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the...

YouTube Video quality

Just to double check - Are you saying I am able to record without the use of a camera or webcam? *Confused Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the... :confused: That last clip I did have the screen resolution at 800x600.

rickss69, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Which option for Magic Actions for YouTube will make the video screen stretch across the... - Similar Threads - option Magic Actions

2. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  3. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...
  4. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/: Im using windows 11 22H2.. and I want to set a slideshow background for each background...but when I set it, it used both monitors at once... its extremely annoying.My images in particular just straight up dont work / look right when theyre stretched across both monitors.I...
  6. Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/

Slideshow stretches backgrounds across both monitors :/: Im using windows 11 22H2.. and I want to set a slideshow background for each background...but when I set it, it used both monitors at once... its extremely annoying.My images in particular just straight up dont work / look right when theyre stretched across both monitors.I...
  7. Stretched screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stretched screen: Hi.I have two monitors connected to one laptop via DP. In DP connected dock station. And two monitors connected to dock station via HDMI.One monitor is 24" and other 22". Both have rezolution 1920x1080 native. I have ionstalled drivers for each monitor. Installed Windows...
  8. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit this key combination, Windows will stretch the window that I want to move to a different monitor, across all 3 of my screens. Wondering how I can have this work normally again. I've already reset graphics drivers and it didn't solve it....
  9. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit this key combination, Windows will stretch the window that I want to move to a different monitor, across all 3 of my screens. Wondering how I can have this work normally again. I've already reset graphics drivers and it didn't solve it....
  10. stretched screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stretched screen: Why i can't fix my "stretched screen" on windows 10. This happens after i updated on windows pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stretched-screen/932d2e69-4721-4e27-8406-1c96c686a70b