Windows 10: Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

Discus and support Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rhna18, Nov 12, 2021.

1. rhna18 Win User

Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience. Searching these up just left me more confused. I would appreciate some help. I am trying to boot the USB because it contains the Windows I need to install onto my computer. Other responses suggest USB-HDD, but my computer does not seem to have that option or I cannot see it.Thank you!

:)

rhna18, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI? nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

4. D-rock Win User

Help with USB Boot Image

I am trying to boot from my USB flash drive. I followed the instructions step for step that are in the article on this website. I downloaded the HP program and the USB Image zip file. I ran the HP flash program and pointed it to the folder where I unzipped the USB Image files to. I then copied all the files over to the USB memory stick as instructed. When I restart my computer and press F12 to go to the boot menu I have 3 options: SATA hard drive, CD-ROM drive, or USB Device. So I choose USB device and when it reads the USB memory stick all I get is the error "Non-system disk, replace and hit any key" Its like the USB memory is missing some system files or it doesnt have the master boot record or something. Somebody please HELP!!! I want to flash the bios in a new video card and I have to boot to DOS and I dont have a floppy drive and I have Win XP so a USB boot is probably the best option I have.

D-rock, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI? - Similar Threads - option should choose

2. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  3. Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which option should I choose to boot usb drive which contains windows for MSI?: Hello,I am aware that there are many similar questions to mine, but I could not find one for MSI computers. The boot options are UEFI USB Hard Disk, USB CD/DVD, USB key, and USB Floppy. I am very unfamiliar with all of these terms as I have very little computer experience....
  4. Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wanted to reset my laptop for when I return it, which option should I choose?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harlotstrumpet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmtkzv/wanted_to_reset_my_laptop_for_when_i_return_it/
  5. Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....

Which drive should I choose to download windows 10 on a Mac? I used boot camp to install....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miwurui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhjdoj/which_drive_should_i_choose_to_download_windows/
  6. My Drives Swapped letters. C drive which is boot drive is now D and D drive which contains...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Drives Swapped letters. C drive which is boot drive is now D and D drive which contains...: Hi, after using my laptop a few days ago, I decided to reboot and windows couldn't boot. After trying every possible fix without success, I had to reinstall windows via a USB stick. I took a photo of my volumes after reinstalling windows. Everything was ok. [ATTACH]...
  7. How to choose which drive to boot from, OUTSIDE of bios.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to choose which drive to boot from, OUTSIDE of bios.: Hello. I recently built a new system with dual operating systems on different internal ssd's. My question is, is there a way to choose what drive to boot before windows starts up? I have a editing side and gaming side and I would like the option to choose which drive to boot...
  8. Which Data Should Go no Which Drive?

Which Data Should Go no Which Drive?: I have a 1TB Hard Drive and a 512GB SSD. How do I make it so Windows boots up on my SSD, and what are your recommendations on what should go on my SSD, and what should go on my Hard Drive? I’m new to PC gaming, so I would appreciate all of your help. (Edit: sorry about title,...
  9. which one should i choose to boot my usb drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    which one should i choose to boot my usb drive: Hi I’m trying to upgrade my win10 32bit into win10 64bit, it’s based on 64 processor and the win was activated. I’ve downloading the tool into my 16GB flash drive. The only problem I have is the boot menu. These are the choices on the boot menu(From top to Bottom): LS120,...
  10. Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust image settings with preview : which option should i choose?help: I'm running on a nvidia gefore 940mx 2 gb laptop gpu , and i'm currently testing 2 options from nvidia control panel , use the advanced 3d image settings( I was already using this option for a long time , it was the default option i think) , and let the 3d application decide...